Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump calls SNL spoof 'hit job,' calls for end of show
Ah...the thin skin is a thing of beauty.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-snl-20161016-story.html

[/url]
Quote:Donald Trump has some choice words for "Saturday Night Live."

The Republican presidential candidate tweeted early Sunday morning that the show's skit depicting him this week was a "hit job." Trump went on to write that it's "time to retire" the show, calling it "boring and unfunny" and adding that Alec Baldwin's portrayal of him "stinks."

Quote: Follow
[Image: DJT_Headshot_V2_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!
7:14 AM - 16 Oct 2016

•  

•  15,38515,385 Retweets

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=787612552654155776] 41,19641,196 likes

Saturday's show featured a send-up of the second presidential debate last held last Sunday at Washington University in St. Louis.

Baldwin, who retweeted Trump's critique, has been playing him on "Saturday Night Live" since its 42nd season kicked off a few weeks ago, with Kate McKinnon depicting Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton.

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I haven't watch SNL regularly for years. However I did see one of the skits with Baldwin playing him and thought it was hilarious. If you run for political office be prepared, SNL will poke fun of you. He needs to stop acting childish about it. Hell even Hillary has been made fun of over the decades on that show. You don't see her tweeting about it.
(10-17-2016, 02:58 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I haven't watch SNL regularly for years. However I did see one of the skits with Baldwin playing him and thought it was hilarious. If you run for political office be prepared, SNL will poke fun of you. He needs to stop acting childish about it. Hell even Hillary has been made fun of over the decades on that show. You don't see her tweeting about it.

He has been in on the joke up until this most recent one. Maybe everything is getting to be too much for him, but this is the one that broke him on it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-16-2016, 07:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ah...the thin skin is a thing of beauty.

Hilarious

And a most welcome quality in one who aspires to the most powerful executive position in the world.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
He's lucky our petition to get Gary Johnson on SNL didn't come to fruition.
I'm sure they wouldn't have had to twist his arm to make fun of Trump.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk