Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
embarrassed to admit this
But the game today against Pittsburgh is my super bowl. I don't necessarily believe it is the physical TEAMS super bowl, but it is definitely mine.

I'm throwing a super bowl party today. Snacks,pizza,chili, beer, grilling out, the whole 9 yards. Nobody is coming. No rsvps. Everyone says I'm crazy.

Considering I'm pretty sure of what the outcome will be today I guess I'm mostly looking forward to the commercials, Budweiser and the horses, coke with the polar bears, godaddy with Danica Patrick. Always a highlight. Oh, and the halftime show too! I'm looking forward to that! I hear they aren't televising it this year(today) so I'm going to pop on vevo and watch lady Gaga videos. This is going to be great! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY BABY![[[1!!who dey!

So I know I can't be the only one, who else views this as their super bowl?

Reply/Quote
I no longer get hyped for Bengal/steeler games. Marvin either doesn't know how to beat them, doesn't care enough to neat them, or doesn't care enough to beat them. For whatever reason, "Deer-In-The-Headlights Marv" always makes an appearance. We hardly ever win this game. It's hardly ever even close, especially at PBS. What is there to really get excited about?
Reply/Quote
From the title of thread, i thought you were going to tell us you sharted while playing cornhole, tailgating at PBS.

Nobody likes the Bengals but us unfortunate souls who live in NFL purgatory. Your not going to get anyone to come over to your party.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 11:19 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: From the title of thread, i thought you were going to tell us you sharted while playing cornhole, tailgating at PBS.

Nobody likes the Bengals but us unfortunate souls who live in NFL purgatory. Your not going to get anyone to come over to your party.

Yep, sad but true. Although, let's just say for the fun of it that we win 4 Super Bowls in a decade. Then we would be a "dynasty" and mentioned as one of the "elites" and become one of the "league favorites". Our fanbase would quadruple. The average NFL fan is a small-dicked front runner who will jump on the popular bandwagon immediately. And we'd have as many bandwagon bitches on our side as the other "winners" . Long shot of ever happening, I know. But it could happen... Maybe  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 10:52 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: But the game today against Pittsburgh is my super bowl. I don't necessarily believe it is the physical TEAMS super bowl, but it is definitely mine.

I'm throwing a super bowl party today. Snacks,pizza,chili, beer, grilling out, the whole 9 yards. Nobody is coming. No rsvps. Everyone says I'm crazy.

Considering I'm pretty sure of what the outcome will be today I guess I'm mostly looking forward to the commercials, Budweiser and the horses, coke with the polar bears, godaddy with Danica Patrick. Always a highlight. Oh, and the halftime show too! I'm looking forward to that! I hear they aren't televising it this year(today) so I'm going to pop on vevo and watch lady Gaga videos. This is going to be great! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY BABY![[[1!!who dey!

Will the players on the Bengals treat it this way?  I sure hope so...this season has sucked rhinoceros balls, and I think the fans deserve at least something.  Sending the legion of turds home unhappy would be nice, for a change.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 10:52 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: But the game today against Pittsburgh is my super bowl. I don't necessarily believe it is the physical TEAMS super bowl, but it is definitely mine.

I was with you until the Lady Gaga videos came on.
Reply/Quote
"I was with you until the Lady Gaga videos came on."

Well...  he did say he was embarrassed to admit it.

Thank God he didn't say dress up like her during halftime !

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc6da841875228428998aa459ae1c9...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote