Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.......enough said!!!
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/NFL-exec-Steelers-get-preferential-treatment-from-the-NFL-46423073

Please everyone, let's not forget this.  I know it doesn't make anyone feel any better, but when you have this kind of admission, the only choice you have is to play well enough to where this kind of BS doesn't matter.

Is it fair?  Of course not, but it's the only logical alternative.
Reply/Quote
The article does more to defend Pitt then anything. And exec from an opposing team isn't exactly credible evidence. Don't get me wrong, I think Pitt does, but the article does nothing to prove anything.
Reply/Quote
How many of their players are either dead or ****** in the head from drug use in the 70's.

Cheat to win has always been the stooler philosophy.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 06:18 PM)Sweetness Wrote: The article does more to defend Pitt then anything. And exec from an opposing team isn't exactly credible evidence. Don't get me wrong, I think Pitt does, but the article does nothing to prove anything.

How much proof do you need?
Reply/Quote
I don't need any but I don't think the article really gives anything other then pointing out Bryant got suspended for a year and Harrison very looked into.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:00 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I don't need any but I don't think the article really gives anything other then pointing out Bryant got suspended for a year and Harrison very looked into.

Not much proof needed when folk here, me for one, predict the lopsided officiating, watching it unfold as we see what the Steelers got away with.  That ought to be all the proof you need.  The article was just a round about way of admitting it regardless of what the preferential treatment focus is on or talked about.

The preferential treatment is a very large umbrella, with this team, and includes a lot of areas.
Reply/Quote