Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huber sucked today
I haven't seen our punter look worse than he did today. Can't blame the weather, because the Steelers' punter did fine. Huber muffed two punts horribly. One of them looked like I might have been punting for us, and trust me I wasn't. Smirk

He didn't do too well against the Jets either. I wonder what the problem is. Has anyone heard anything?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:20 PM)Shady Wrote: I haven't seen our punter look worse than he did today. Can't blame the weather, because the Steelers' punter did fine. Huber muffed two punts horribly. One of them looked like I might have been punting for us, and trust me I wasn't.  Smirk

He didn't do too well against the Jets either. I wonder what the problem is. Has anyone heard anything?

He is one of many. This team is completely out of sync. And, yes last week was a win, but they were, and are, out of sync.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:23 PM)Derrick Wrote: He is one of many. This team is completely out of sync. And, yes last week was a win, but they were, and are, out of sync.

True. And I think they've designated Erickson as a "fair catcher" and WR. Is he not allowed to actually return a punt yet? I know most of them needed to be fair caught, but I am beginning to miss Brandon Tate.  Ninja
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Huber is one of the better punters in the NFL but you're right he had a rough day today. Weather definitely played a part but he better not use it as an excuse and realize he has to execute no matter what.
Reply/Quote
His leg was probably tired. He had 9 punts today and still averaged 45 yards.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:20 PM)Shady Wrote: I haven't seen our punter look worse than he did today. 

I blame it on the person who said to Huber today, "If the offensive line were punters, how would they play?
Reply/Quote