Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
everyone take a deep breath
today has finally come

lets all be friends again thursday
People suck
I heard something about election day on Saturday in Australia, with a national barbecue day the following Monday for everyone to make up and eat sausage. We need something like that for this election. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Here's to hoping both parties realize most Americans are fed up with the way things have been and start making the peoples interest a priority.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-08-2016, 09:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I heard something about election day on Saturday in Australia, with a national barbecue day the following Monday for everyone to make up and eat sausage. We need something like that for this election. LOL

I'm not eating anyone's sausage
My hope is everyone gets to vote free of intimidation. In line this morning, I could tell there was a middle-aged couple in from of me going through the experience for the first (and if you go by stereotypes, it was pretty clear for whom they were voting). Once they were complete you could see the look of satisfaction in their faces. They also received congratulations from numerous in the line.

At the end of the day, each person is voting their heart, we can give them this day and then hate them again tomorrow.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-08-2016, 11:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: My hope is everyone gets to vote free of intimidation. In line this morning, I could tell there was a middle-aged couple in from of me going through the experience for the first (and if you go by stereotypes, it was pretty clear for whom they were voting). Once they were complete you could see the look of satisfaction in their faces. They also received congratulations from numerous in the line.

At the end of the day, each person is voting their heart, we can give them this day and then hate them again tomorrow.

Rep. 

They shouldn't be so stereotypical if they don't want me to hate them tomorrow. 
(11-08-2016, 09:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I heard something about election day on Saturday in Australia, with a national barbecue day the following Monday for everyone to make up and eat sausage. We need something like that for this election. LOL

I'd like pie  Cool
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]