Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ex Bengal Jake Kamerow
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/17/jake-kumerow-getting-tests-on-injured-shoulder/

Looks like aside from the shoulder injury hes doing pretty well with the packers.. He might finally get a shot to play in the league..

Good luck guy..  I know a few of us liked what you showed in the preseasons here.     Stay healthy and take advantage.
Reply/Quote
I wish him well except against the Bengals and then I hope he plays worse than a PS player.. Other than that I hope he makes the probowl.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jake Kumerow has found a role with the Packers and has been beasting this preseason with the Packers and has impressed Aaron Rodgers..

Anyone remember him from the past couple of seasons?

He could be a #3 or #4 for the Packers this year, happy for him.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Yes, seemed like a good dude, and I'm happy for him...... but you know the thread police are coming to get you, right? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Wonder why the Patriots released him?

Maybe he just fits better in Packers scheme.
Reply/Quote
He had such a good pre season becoming a favorite of Rodgers. But after initially making the 53, he was placed on IR ending his season for at least 8 games

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote