Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
fair chance for prime time in 2 weeks
(10-08-2018, 01:48 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: If Bengals win on Sunday nbc might flex Chiefs game to Sun night

I would looooove that
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have to get over worrying about when games are played. I understand history and all that jazz, but more exposure for the team is always good. It'd be nice to be one of the teams the league "showcases" and gets 4-5 prime time games a season.

All this under the radar and play only 1pm stuff is ridiculous. If we want to be taken seriously then we need to change the narrative. Get those prime time games, win them, and earn respect. Isn't anyone else tired of hearing about how we're a tough team as long as we play at 1pm EST?
Reply/Quote
The game has been flexed to Sunday night according to Schefter

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
11-16-2003. First game I ever watched and it was a great one. Been a fan ever since. Time to knock off the unbeaten Chiefs again. But first, let’s focus on Pitt.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 01:48 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: If Bengals win on Sunday nbc might flex Chiefs game to Sun night

Good call.  Kudos.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2018, 10:54 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: We have to get over worrying about when games are played. I understand history and all that jazz, but more exposure for the team is always good. It'd be nice to be one of the teams the league "showcases" and gets 4-5 prime time games a season.

All this under the radar and play only 1pm stuff is ridiculous. If we want to be taken seriously then we need to change the narrative. Get those prime time games, win them, and earn respect. Isn't anyone else tired of hearing about how we're a tough team as long as we play at 1pm EST?

Yup.  The only way the Bengals are winning a SB is that the NFL moves the SB kickoff to 1:00 or they get over the pressure of primetime games.  
Reply/Quote
Well I thought for sure this wasnt going to happen but I’ll damned.

Nice call.
Reply/Quote