Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
family values politicial screwing his cousin
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/15/family-values-anti-gay-politician-accused-of-affair-with-his-own-cousin/

Mellow

we need to build a wall or something, or get some more laws on the books

law and order
People suck
Someone I never heard of is a hypocrite?  Well there goes my day. Guess you  can't trust the gays, know what I mean? Ninja
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-21-2017, 01:47 PM)Griever Wrote: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/15/family-values-anti-gay-politician-accused-of-affair-with-his-own-cousin/

Mellow

we need to build a wall or something,

So you want to keep these types in?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-21-2017, 02:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you want to keep these types in?

well a wall wont keep anyone in or out, but while we are wasting money
People suck
(03-21-2017, 02:11 PM)Griever Wrote: well a wall wont keep anyone in or out, but while we are wasting money

Actually it may not keep anyone who is willing to break the law in or out.

But I get the petty reasoning behind the thread and the comment(s).
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Not one response offering condolences to that poor cousin.  Sad.

Actually, I thought you were talking about this Greeves: 

An Oklahoma Republican state senator who campaigned as a champion of family values was booked on felony prostitution charges on Thursday after police found him in a motel room with a teenage boy and drugs, court documents showed.

Feel sorry for that kid for sure.  Nothing a little conversion therapy can't sure though right guys?
Gross.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-21-2017, 02:43 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote:  An Oklahoma Republican state senator who campaigned as a champion of family values was booked on felony prostitution charges on Thursday after police found him in a motel room with a teenage boy and drugs, court documents showed.

\
It's great because this guy pushed for legal discrimination of gay people and harsher penalties for drug use near churches.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-21-2017, 02:57 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's great because this guy pushed for legal discrimination of gay people and harsher penalties for drug use near churches.

it really feels like those that bang the drum the hardest...  you know what i'm saying?

hopefully the christian communities that produce these predators will reflect on the real affects of their hatred and intolerance.  if this piece of shit were allowed to be more open and honest with himself and his loved ones early one, maybe he wouldn't have to resort to preying on children like this and would have become a productive member of society.  

you know who else does this kind of shit?  the ***** taliban.  
(03-21-2017, 03:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: it really feels like those that bang the drum the hardest...  you know what i'm saying?

hopefully the christian communities that produce these predators will reflect on the real affects of their hatred and intolerance.  if this piece of shit were allowed to be more open and honest with himself and his loved ones early one, maybe he wouldn't have to resort to preying on children like this and would have become a productive member of society.  

you know who else does this kind of shit?  the ***** taliban.  

we need to outlaw christianity

think of the children
People suck
(03-21-2017, 03:11 PM)Griever Wrote: we need to outlaw christianity

think of the children

its obvious a travel ban should be applied at the very least.  they are not giving us their best, clearly ^^^.