Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorites
I don't care who they're playing in the Superbowl.

Bengal's are the favorites.
Reply/Quote
Rams or 49er's don't want none
Reply/Quote
My guts can’t handle this!!! What a roller coaster!! Holy CRAP BABY!!!! but man I feel for CJ. What a locker room guy, and solid blocker and TE. I hate he won’t get the play in what would be the greatest game of his life!!
Reply/Quote
It's the super bowl so I don't care who our next victim is.. muahahha...
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:33 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: My guts can’t handle this!!! What a roller coaster!! Holy CRAP BABY!!!! but man I feel for CJ.  What a locker room guy, and solid blocker and TE.  I hate he won’t get the play in what would be the greatest game of his life!!

even if hes not playing his presence matters.  hes the heart of this team 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:36 PM)motoarch Wrote: even if hes not playing his presence matters.  hes the heart of this team 

Oh I agree, But I feel for him , sitting sucks when you wanna be contributing and out there with your brothers!!! He is the heart for sure
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:33 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: My guts can’t handle this!!! What a roller coaster!! Holy CRAP BABY!!!! but man I feel for CJ. What a locker room guy, and solid blocker and TE. I hate he won’t get the play in what would be the greatest game of his life!!

What was his injury? He was up and talking to the desk guys on the field after the game I was hoping he could come back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind making LA fans as miserable as we made KC fans today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For CJ appears to be his ankle but announcers said it was the knee. The replay showed his ankle twist pretty bad on the landing... dont know for sure yet though.
Reply/Quote
Monday, February 14th 2022, I can get on with my life....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 08:46 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: For CJ appears to be his ankle but announcers said it was the knee. The replay showed his ankle twist pretty bad on the landing... dont know for sure yet though.

It looked like some one fell on his leg and the knee bent awkwardly.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote