Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
final fan speak mock
1.Jeffery Simmons DT/DE Mississippie ST-We have the defensive front to wait a year to have this dominant force next year.  WOW.

2.Mack Wilson LB Alabama-Mack Wilson becomes our QB of the defense like he was at Bama.  top talent finally drafted at linebacker.

3.Will Grier QB West Virginia- Possible Dalton replacement.  Bottom line. too many up n down seasons and piss poor play in primetime.

4.Jace Sternberger TE Texas A&M-Kids a stud and i think a steal here.  High points the ball in the redzone like eifert.  love em.

5.Oli Udo OT/OG Elon-was constantly compared to Kelechi Osemele at the senior bowl and played well.  I think hes an nfl guard.

6.Martez Ivey OT Florida-Ivey has been one of the top offensive linemen in the SEC for three straight years. An instant upgrade over hart.

6.Tevon Coney LB Notre Dame- Very instinctive physical linebacker who made almost every tackle for the fighting Irish...buh bye vigil.

6.Iman Marchall CB USC- Strong and physical corner who was a 4 year starter standout corner for the trojans and imo and others is a day 3 steal.

6.Dru Samia OG Oklahoma- A nasty physcial guard whos a vocal leader with attitude which is what we need to add toughness to a soft team.  $ year starter on an oustanding award winning Joe Moore coached offensive line and i think is a steal here.

7.Dontavius Russell DT Auburn-Dominated at the east west shrine game and could not be moved along with constantly was in the backfield making plays.  here was here in my draft so if he is by this time come april...run to the podium.

Regardless of mock haters...this is the way i pray April goes down.  Later. Who dey.
Reply/Quote
Just heard Simmons tore his ACL on top of the woman beating stuff.

Think he falls a ways. Also, you thinking we can find a replacement for Hart in the 6th round shows how bad Hart is lol

I like it overall though, think it takes care of most of our holes but i would trade Simmons with an OT early or Oliver, Lawrence or Wilkins. Might even be able to get Simmons in the 3rd after the torn ACL.
Reply/Quote
(04-03-2019, 04:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just heard Simmons tore his ACL on top of the woman beating stuff.

Think he falls a ways. Also, you thinking we can find a replacement for Hart in the 6th round shows how bad Hart is lol

I like it overall though, think it takes care of most of our holes but i would trade Simmons with an OT early or Oliver, Lawrence or Wilkins. Might even be able to get Simmons in the 3rd after the torn ACL.

I knew about the ACL i didnt know about DV maybe in the third is the way to go with him...id still probably take him in the second tho if we went backer in the first....i really like the idea of trading back in round 1 and snagging D. bush and getting another 2nd rounder out of it but idk if that can happen.. And although humerous it is true that i strongly believe we can find a replacement for a guy like bobby hart in the 6th.  hart is awfullllllllllllll.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 10:04 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I knew about the ACL i didnt know about DV maybe in the third is the way to go with him...id still probably take him in the second tho if we went backer in the first....i really like the idea of trading back in round 1 and snagging D. bush and getting another 2nd rounder out of it but idk if that can happen.. And although humerous it is true that i strongly believe we can find a replacement for a guy like bobby hart in the 6th.  hart is awfullllllllllllll.

I think the ideal scenario if White isn't there is to trade back cause i think Bush is more of a middle 1st rounder anyways cause he is not the best tackler. True about Hart, he is better than Og but every OT in the NFL is better than Og.
Reply/Quote