Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So do the Bengals draft a RB this year for depth?
(04-02-2019, 02:40 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: what if we took David Montgomery in the 2nd?  mixon and Montgomery in the same backfield?  that's a pretty nice RB tandem we'd have. 

Problem is the line still sucks. I’d rather see Henderson in the 3rd or Bryce Love later with an OG/RT picker in round two.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2019, 03:31 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Zac Taylor said he wants his RBs fresh for December etc etc.
the Bengals didnt pursue any FAs and the only news we got was Mark Walton doing stupid stuff.
its seems like QBs WRs DEs LBs TEs OTs are going to dominate the 1st Rd which will push RBs down the board a bit.
Im thinking in the mid RDs theres good value to be had with RBs.
I dont think Taylor is sold on Walton.
I can see the Bengals drafting a RB that is bigger framed RB that is more in a power mode.
Mixon and Gio can catch with the best of them.
but this roster lacks a true between the tackles whammer.

Think we have to draft a RB in the mid to late rounds with Walton's poor play and stupid stuff.

(03-31-2019, 04:24 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Ryquell Armstead of Temple is 5'11, 220 and ran a 4.45. He is straight ahead bash heads physical type.

Good one, i like that he has speed to go along with the physical nature.

(03-31-2019, 08:03 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Sign me up for Darrell Henderson from Memphis.

Averaging 8.9 yards over his last 300+ carries.

43 carries of 15-plus yards and 11 total touchdowns of 54-plus in 2018 alone.

He has that Alvin Kamara like balance

Impressed me everytime i watched him. Kind of reminds me of a faster Jamaal Charles too.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be surprised if they grabbed a RB in the later round of the drafts, but they could probably just wait until training camp cuts and grab someone decent if they decide not to go that route.
Reply/Quote
Kid out of Temple is a player.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote