Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
final score bengals v. Chiefs
my guess...
     Bengals  24
      Chiefs   17 ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
I'd say we lose this one. It's unlucky to win all your preseason games, isn't it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 01:14 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'd say we lose this one.  It's unlucky to win all your preseason games, isn't it?

Nah, it's never unlucky to win. I don't remember what they were in '81 but in '88 they were 4-1 in the preseason. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bengals 38
Chefs 20

I think the offenses will roll and McCarron and Driskoll will be allowed to air it out to try and draw trade attention. The defenses will still be pretty vanilla. One of the bubble guys like Tra Carson or a WR like Erickson is going to go off.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 01:14 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'd say we lose this one.  It's unlucky to win all your preseason games, isn't it?

They may not admit it, but I think they try to win the home games more than the road, preseason-wise. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 27

Chiefs - 31

We dominate early and the Chiefs backups and ST's gets us late. Driskell has a rough game.
Reply/Quote
A defensive struggle tonight. Bengals 13 Chiefs 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
77-0 Bengals.

Reply/Quote
0-0

The chiefs don't do well against our defense and our kickers miss every field goal.

Mayhem ensues. Nugent re-signed as our savior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Tie..100-100 Defensive powerhouses. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Cincinnati wins 11-4
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 02:34 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: A defensive struggle tonight. Bengals 13 Chiefs 10

Well it was a defensive struggle tonight, shame it was just ours.
Reply/Quote