Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fredtoast goat saga
Should have just called your backyard Fred's Meadow. Let it go for a few years, and it would probably look pretty cool.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2016, 05:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: A buddy who grew up on a farm told me that they're escape artists.

Ever thought of a career as a "straight man" in a comedy team? That right there is a great set up.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2016, 02:22 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I know someone who is diabetic and one day she went out in the morning to feed the goats. Well, she was sick, is a diabetic and just trying to do too much and passed out in the barn. When she woke up, her pants were gone except for a small piece she saw one of the goats eating. THE GOATS ATE HER PANTS!

Moral of the story...don't pass out or fall to sleep in a barn that houses goats.

Payback for centuries of maltreatment of farm animals at the hands of "lonely" farmers.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2016, 12:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Goats are too short for this to work.

Not if you wear the right boots:

[Image: thighhigh%20man.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2016, 07:02 PM)Beaker Wrote: Not if you wear the right boots:

[Image: thighhigh%20man.jpg]

I'm just proud that he admitted to trying.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote