Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
free agency sprint almost here!
Bengals are preparing! Their form is perfect!

[Image: BToFlm.gif]

https://youtu.be/HJ48PLfB8gs

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
This is totally inaccurate. The Bengals don't stumble near the end unless they're trying to trade for Shaun Rogers.

In free agency, they stumble right out the gate. Like a drunken turtle.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 09:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This is totally inaccurate. The Bengals don't stumble near the end unless they're trying to trade for Shaun Rogers.

you know, i tried to find that gif of the dude passing out while in the starting block but came up empty.  I figured the guy trying his hardest but breaking his own leg in the process was almost as fitting. Smirk

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
[Image: hot-dancing-unlv-college-football-fan-2012.gif]

This will cheer you up Cheers
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2016, 09:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This is totally inaccurate. The Bengals don't stumble near the end unless they're trying to trade for Shaun Rogers.

Brandon Tate would certainly qualify as a stumble, if not a down right tripping over one's own feet and getting a face full of track.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
How are you going to blame the FO for not making splashes in FA with only 90 dollars in cap space? You guys' expectations are too steep.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:38 AM)Housh Wrote: How are you going to blame the FO for not making splashes in FA with only 90 dollars in cap space? You guys' expectations are too steep.

90 dollars in cap space? huh?  Nervous
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 320px-Cat_-_Singapore-20090109.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:43 AM)magikod Wrote: 90 dollars in cap space? huh?  Nervous

Hint
Reply/Quote
To avoid muscle pulls down the stretch, you should warm up first.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-18959-1342715250-0.gif]
Reply/Quote
No worries, Hobs is reporting that the FO will be kicking tires harder than ever. 3rd rate free agents take notice!

[Image: tumblr_mz8t38iXXb1sdlwpqo1_400.gif]

It's going to be a tire kicking bonanza! ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I think I was unfair.  The Bengals really try to use free agency wisely.  We may just not understand their goals since we are just ignorant observers.

[Image: sport-run-running-runners-sprint-sprinti...22_low.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: No worries, Hobs is reporting that the FO will be kicking tires harder than ever. 3rd rate free agents take notice!

[Image: tumblr_mz8t38iXXb1sdlwpqo1_400.gif]

It's going to be a tire kicking bonanza!  ThumbsUp

I'm already waiting for us to wonder how quickly opposing DC's are going to give up attempting to stop our WR corps.
Reply/Quote

I always thought this was an accurate representation of the Bengals in FA. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 09:18 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

I always thought this was an accurate representation of the Bengals in FA.  Mellow

Ha! That about sums it up.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
2016 NFL free agency is about to begin! Has-beens, 3rd stringers and practice squad members prepare for their annual meeting in Cincinnati Ohio.
Reply/Quote
On second thought its a bit alarming that there are so many suitable gifs for the Bengals in free agency...

The pressure might just be too much for them.

[Image: cottondown.0.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 09:18 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote:

I always thought this was an accurate representation of the Bengals in FA.  Mellow

WTH ?  Could see maybe some confusion on the snap count  but never seen a player frozen in place for that long. Can not believe this is the first time seeing this one. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(03-06-2016, 01:56 AM)Go Cards Wrote: WTH ?  Could see maybe some confusion on the snap count  but never seen a player frozen in place for that long. Can not believe this is the first time seeing this one. 

Can only imagine it was a message from the OL to the QB. Why else refuse to block for him?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote