Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
going to the bengals @ browns game
Brother just bought my dad and myself tickets to see the Bengals @ Browns game on 12/23. Super stoked, best xmas gift ever!!! Tongue

first nfl game super stoked who dey, ill be rocking my orange aj green jersey in the dawg pound proudly!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Nice. Enjoy Wink
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Nice. Enjoy Wink

thanks, just wish the beer and food were cheaper lol oh well it'll be worth it if we get a W.
Reply/Quote
Nice! You won't have to worry about the beer being cold!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:53 PM)magikod Wrote: thanks, just wish the beer and food were cheaper lol oh well it'll be worth it if we get a W.

Don't worry, you'll be wearing plenty by the end of the game.  Good luck with those assholes.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 06:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't worry, you'll be wearing plenty by the end of the game.  Good luck with those assholes.  

i still remember them throwing beer on chad back in the day lol. 
Reply/Quote
Have one for me. That’s my Birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 07:32 PM)fullonbehavior Wrote: Have one for me. That’s my Birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

will do sir, ill have plenty lol. might have to pre-game, **** paying 9$ for a miller light tall boy lol
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 05:49 PM)magikod Wrote: Brother just bought my dad and myself tickets to see the Bengals @ Browns game on 12/23. Super stoked, best xmas gift ever!!! Tongue

first nfl game super stoked who dey, ill be rocking my orange aj green jersey in the dawg pound proudly!!

That's awesome.  They are a solid team now, but I don't quite think they are ready to beat the Bengals.  That being said, I will be pulling hard for them against the Rats this weekend!

Have a great time.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 07:33 PM)magikod Wrote: will do sir, ill have plenty lol. might have to pre-game, **** paying 9$ for a miller light tall boy lol

Pro Tip:
[Image: hip-flask-black_grande.jpg?v=1435152207]
Reply/Quote