Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL TV Maps Week #1
(09-08-2016, 04:04 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I only have local channels. It's not that I can't afford it. It's because I can watch anything that's on TV on my computer. 

To each his own.  For me, I'd rather watch the game in 55" of HDTV than on a computer.  I guess my old eyes need the bigger picture.   Say What
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm splitting GamePass with a few friends. Sunday early Games are on 2/3am local time in China. I moved my Monday classes to Tuesdays so I can watch it live and either rant or relax throughout the day.

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 09:24 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Am I the only one on here with Sunday Ticket?  I feel "wealthy" somehow, and I get it for nearly nothing.  Just call and throw a bitchfit.

Have it as well. Pay $0 for it.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
My area can't get DirecTV, so Sunday Ticket isn't an option for me. I'm super stoked that the Bengals will be on in Michigan this week though. Plus the Lions are a late game, so no arguing with the Wife about which game we're going to watch. Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
there is a bar out here where a bunch of ex-pats go and get shitty drunk to watch the bengals. bunch of degenerates just wreck this place. feels like home. get to go experience that at least.
Reply/Quote
Anybody know how to get WRGT 45 (FOX Dayton) on Bell Fioptics cable in Northern Kentucky?
Reply/Quote
One of the perks of living in Dayton: We always get Bengals games.
Reply/Quote
Well whaddaya know? They're on here in South Carolina along with Atlanta (I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED I tell ya!)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 10:34 PM)treee Wrote: One of the perks of living in Dayton: We always get Bengals games.

One of the perks of being from Dayton was moving away..  I actually kind of like Dayton, but I don't want to move back..after 20 years they still have a traffic warrant for my arrest.. I'll get right on that..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 10:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: One of the perks of being from Dayton was moving away..  I actually kind of like Dayton, but I don't want to move back..

The trick is not actually living in the city itself LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 10:44 PM)treee Wrote: The trick is not actually living in the city itself LOL

I still have family there, but they have to come visit me instead of me visiting them and besides I live on a beautiful lake in a nice house..Well...not ON the lake, just 20 feet away.. I could build a room on the dock and live on it.. :)

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 10:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: I still have family there, but they have to come visit me instead of me visiting them and besides I live on a beautiful lake in a nice house..Well...not ON the lake, just 20 feet away.. I could build a room on the dock and live on it.. :)

Have you ever considered getting a house boat? I always thought it was a super interesting idea.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 11:00 PM)treee Wrote: Have you ever considered getting a house boat? I always thought it was a super interesting idea.

Thought about building one, but our part of the lake is really too shallow. It's not very big,about 2 ,maybe 3 blocks long and 1wide, but it's nice anyway.. I thought about a barge type design just big enough for the Mrs and myself....part of the problem is finding rot resistant wood we can afford and then a place close enough to the water to build it.. I'm not hauling a wooden boat from the garage all the way across the back yard. I already hauled a plastic paddle boat out there and it pretty much sank so that was no fun dragging it back... lol

Reply/Quote
Wow. I moved down to NC for grad school and being from MD I figured I'd get even less Bengals games than normal. This is very nice.

P.s. Simms and Nantz can eat a turd.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2016, 01:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: My area can't get DirecTV, so Sunday Ticket isn't an option for me. I'm super stoked that the Bengals will be on in Michigan this week though. Plus the Lions are a late game, so no arguing with the Wife about which game we're going to watch.  Smirk

They have an online streaming option that you can get separately.  Just hook an hdmi cord from your laptop to TV. Much cheaper than paying for it with directv.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Anyone know of free streaming links for us folks in Columbus.
Reply/Quote