Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hi iam new here saying hi to everyone. ive followed the bengals since the 1980s  Damien biggest Bengal fan from australia ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the boards!

Question, is it pronounced big*dam*o, or is it big*da*mo, or even big*damo?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2015, 09:37 PM)bigdamo Wrote: hi iam new here saying hi to everyone. ive followed the bengals since the 1980s  Damien biggest Bengal fan from australia ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Welcome!  
Reply/Quote
Welcome!!! Glad to have you here!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2015, 09:37 PM)bigdamo Wrote: hi iam new here saying hi to everyone. ive followed the bengals since the 1980s  Damien biggest Bengal fan from australia ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Welcome.  Since the 80's?  Ah, then you're no stranger to pain.  Can you actually see Bengal games down under?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
hi thanks everyone yes mcc on foxsports Australia we get everything nfl the games nfl insider nfl live pre cable I had to watch on normal tv what they showedgame of the week but with cable we get the works social media as it is now makes me feel like iam there but belive me iam living every play on the other side of the world I get up oure time 4 in the morning to watch Bengal games I love this side iam hoping to come over see some games this year love the bengals so much love you guys thanks so much sunset cant really tell you how I got that nickname lol thanks who dey
Reply/Quote
Welcome. Australia has some beautiful countryside, would love to visit someday.

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2015, 08:14 AM)bigdamo Wrote: hi thanks everyone  yes mcc on foxsports Australia we get everything  nfl the games nfl insider nfl live  pre cable I had to watch on normal tv what they showedgame of the week but with cable we get the works social media as it is now  makes me feel like iam there but belive me iam living every play on the other side of the world I get up oure time 4 in the morning to watch Bengal games  I love this side iam hoping to come over see some games this year love the bengals so much love you guys thanks so much  sunset cant really tell you how I got that nickname lol thanks who dey

Kudos for you dedication.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Welcome!!! And i believe, in case no one caught it, Damo is getting up at 4 AM Monday morning to watch the game.....Not Sunday
Reply/Quote
Welcome aboard
Reply/Quote
[/quote]uote='spazz70' pid='30857' dateline='1437310925']
Welcome!!! And i believe, in case no one caught it, Damo is getting up at 4 AM Monday morning to watch the game.....Not Sunday
[/quote]

We caught it spazz, Bengal fans are extra sharp.
Welcome aboard bigdamo !
Reply/Quote
Welcome, Bruce.
Reply/Quote