XSF at LG Spain at RG

kicker Siebert nailed a 59 yarder in warmups

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 02:22 PM)pally Wrote: Michael Jordan-benched

4 years to the day that he was signed Randy Bullock benched

XSF at LG  Spain at RG

kicker Siebert nailed a 59 yarder in warmups

Oh cool.  We're actually going to start the best player at the position this week.  I guess with 2.5 wins, we begin to employ alternate strategies.
Reply/Quote
So aside from players IR, 3 Guards and a backup Safety, the entire roster is playing today.

Kind of surprised BJ Finney hasn't been able to crack this crappy lineup. Not saying he's great or anything, this is a team of backups and he can't even crack the active roster.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 02:30 PM)samhain Wrote: Oh cool.  We're actually going to start the best player at the position this week.  I guess with 2.5 wins, we begin to employ alternate strategies.

I guess we now know just what it takes to get benched from the Bengals OL.  A single digit pass block rating..   Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 02:47 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: So aside from players IR, 3 Guards and a backup Safety, the entire roster is playing today.

Kind of surprised BJ Finney hasn't been able to crack this crappy lineup. Not saying he's great or anything, this is a team of backups and he can't even crack the active roster.

Thing I wonder about that though is, is he not in the lineup because he's not one of the "good ole boys" instead of not being better ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote