Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is WW3 looming?
Pretty straight forward. Just seeking some general commentary on the way the world's shaping up right now. Seems like everything could come to a head at any moment.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(12-03-2015, 10:22 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Pretty straight forward. Just seeking some general commentary on the way the world's shaping up right now. Seems like everything could come to a head at any moment.

Still...or again?

Haven't we been told it was "imminent" since around 1945?

Not even kidding...the threat of the end of the world / world war III has been around so long 50% of people alive probably don't know what III means anymore.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I don't think I could currently pick who would be on which side.

However, it could be interesting to try and figure out.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-03-2015, 12:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think I could currently pick who would be on which side.

However, it could be interesting to try and figure out.

Indeed. To kind of touch on something we discussed briefly in another thread, the concept of First World (NATO), Second World (Soviet Bloc), and Third World (everyone else) still applies in a loose sense, but there is far more ambiguity there with some nations. Then of course you have to consider the Middle East in all of it.
It would be be very interesting to guess sides.   Upcoming elections in Europe will have a lot to say on that front. A lot of the anti immigrant parties are financially supported by the Russians.
Well, supposedly Russia proved Turkey was purchasing oil from ISIS, yesterday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/12/02/us-mideast-crisis-russia-turkey-idUSKBN0TL19S20151202#xXEki1eLVYIl7rVt.97

I believe you are going to see other NATO countries accused of doing the same.
That's definitely not going to help matters.
(12-03-2015, 02:55 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Well, supposedly Russia proved Turkey was purchasing oil from ISIS, yesterday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/12/02/us-mideast-crisis-russia-turkey-idUSKBN0TL19S20151202#xXEki1eLVYIl7rVt.97

I believe you are going to see other NATO countries accused of doing the same.
That's definitely not going to help matters.

Well, well, well.....   Turkey has been Sketchy all along.   And I agree there will be a few more NATO members show up as buying Isis oil.  Which could possible start showing the potential sides.   Scary to think what side we could be on....

More buying could also be the lynchpin to break apart current NATO. And have it reform