Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it racist...
(11-24-2015, 12:36 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Let's try this context:

"Belsnickel, what race do you consider yourself?"

Human.
(11-24-2015, 12:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Human.

Hard for somebody to be racist then, ain't it?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-24-2015, 12:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hard for somebody to be racist then, ain't it?

Race is a social construct that we create with our perceptions. If someone perceives race, then it exists. Of course, as I said earlier, I do just tend to refer to it as prejudice anyway.
(11-24-2015, 12:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hard for somebody to be racist then, ain't it?

Yet some people seem to manage just fine.
(11-24-2015, 12:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Human.

Hippie
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(11-24-2015, 12:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Hippie

Can't be. I work for "the man" after all. LOL
(11-24-2015, 12:44 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yet some people seem to manage just fine.

Yes they do. Just seems ironic for anyone that doesn't recognize race to classify someone a racist.

(11-24-2015, 12:56 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes they do. Just seems ironic for anyone that doesn't recognize race to classify someone a racist.

I hope you are not saying that I do not recognize race (not to mention I did not call anyone a racist in this thread). If you are, then I hope you have a good field in which to put up that straw man you are putting together.
(11-24-2015, 01:00 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I hope you are not saying that I do not recognize race (not to mention I did not call anyone a racist in this thread). If you are, then I hope you have a good field in which to put up that straw man you are putting together.

Oh not you; you consider yourself Human. I'm sure you recognize other races. 

I assume you are one of the 8 that voted no in the poll.  

(11-24-2015, 12:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't throw the racist tag around at all, and yes, you are a racist.  One need only look at the pics you posted on the old board to confirm this.

What racist pics have I ever posted? You will need to elaborate on this please.
Is it racist if I don't care if someone says I'm a racist?
(11-24-2015, 12:51 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Can't be. I work for "the man" after all. LOL

Modern hippies are what the old hippies rallied against though.
They want more of the man. They want the man to walk them through life. Not free love, free speech and pot...

Signed contracts before sex
Safe spaces against speech
and...pot but probably only organic
(11-23-2015, 06:34 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You asked for impartiality. That's why I put it in klotsch. I wanted it outside of the P&R bubble. Survey says... racist. Even those who are using a scientific definition, rather than sociological definition, of race are saying that it is stereotyping or "rude".

Either way, the majority says "racist". 

Majority says not racist. And the best part is that you even rigged the poll.

Thanks for proving my point.
(11-25-2015, 04:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Majority says not racist.   And the best part is that you even rigged the poll.  

Thanks for proving my point.

2 days later you have finally found enough people to put it 1 over and you're now bumping. 

LOL, get off these boards and get a life, racist.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(11-25-2015, 06:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 2 days later you have finally found enough people to put it 1 over and you're now bumping. 

LOL, get off these boards and get a life, racist.

hey it's your poll.    I find it hilarious you even thought a majority would agree with you.    You should have made the poll public so we could see who voted where.

I just thought I would check in and see what the public was thinking.
(11-25-2015, 06:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: hey it's your poll.    I find it hilarious you even thought a majority would agree with you.    You should have made the poll public so we could see who voted where.

I just thought I would check in and see what the public was thinking.

lol, wait, did you keep checking days after? jesus, dude, you really need to move on from this.

(11-25-2015, 06:35 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, wait, did you keep checking days after? jesus, dude, you really need to move on from this.

1 day with new posts? Yeah but please go on like this was a week old haha This whole thread was one of your all time backfires. Hilarious
(11-25-2015, 06:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1 day with new posts?   Yeah but please go on like this was a week old haha    This whole thread was one of your all time backfires.     Hilarious

You just admitted to regularly checking back waiting for enough people to finally give you a one vote edge on a poll you requested after calling everyone impartial when they all said it was racist. If this is vindication for you, hey, take whatever you need to make yourself feel better about being racist. I just think it's kinda sad that you're this pressed. 

(11-25-2015, 06:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote:  I just think it's kinda sad that you're this pressed. 

Says the guy that created the Thread. 

(11-25-2015, 07:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Says the guy that created the Thread. 

He asked for impartiality so I obliged.