Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its the better than yours mock. Bring on the cry babies.
BTW I have us using our 5th round comp pick as trade ammo to move up a bit to grab Orlando Brown with our 3rd comp pick.

Rd1. Rashaan Evans LB Alabam- can play any position at linebacker very quick and instinctive tackeling machine. He and brown and if burfict wants to stick around can be the future. Those three together my god. Our run d would be solved.

Rd2. Frank Ragnow C Arkansas- the guy going into his final season hadn’t allowed a sack and is labeled as a technician playing very well again at tough competition his whole career. They say he was also great against the run. I’ll take any 4 of Billy price, Isiah Wynn, Daniels and ragnow thinking more realistically with ragnow as the choice here. I think he fits well.

Rd3. Deshon Elliot FS Texas- I got too much for not having a ballhawk at safety and maybe rightfully so and I think I like how this has turned out better anyway. Elliot is still a beast up front with outstanding range at the back end. Led the nation in interceptions. I think that fits the bill of ball hawk.

Rd3.(Comp) Orlando Brown OT Oklahoma- his combine was horrific and we’d love him to get stronger but if u go back to the tape he simply plays well on the field. I say if the combine hurt him enough to slide this far we snag him here and solidify our oline. Good value I think here.

Rd4. Deon Cain Wr Clemson- production dropped off a bit this last season but due to a new system and new qb not anything Cain did. Guys a baller and I think here in the 4th he makes the starting roster. A lot of potential coming out of high school as the #2 recruit. Got a ton of speed but needs to catch it more consistently. Btw if desean Hamilton is here from penn I’d rather him here.

Rd5. Alex Cappa OT Humbolt state- a lot of potential as his stock is still rising along with his ability. Small school prospect but I feel more comfortable now with than I do brown so with Cappa being able
To play guard along with tackle he can back up many spots and could be a day 1 starter depending on brown. Also knowing we started ogbuehi last year lol

Rd6. Bo Scarborough RB Alabama- all the talent in the world big stout back who can come in and spell mixon from time to time and if either mixon or Bernard go down we at least have big Bo on back up to em. That would be a huge relief.

Rd7. Kyle Allen QB Houston- Allen is a stud with a ship load of potential. Has all the traits u can’t teach. Huge arm great size good iq. One thing he doesn’t have is reps but that can be coached. Dude just needs reps and over time this guy could be our franchise. In the 7th imo this kids armed robbery.

Rd7. Eddy pinero K Florida- dude kicked a 75 yarder in high school. Bring him in and have him compete with bullock for the starting job.
Reply/Quote
Perfection ^ lol
Reply/Quote
It's good
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Although I love Harrison as a prospect, he is a terrible fit for our team. We already have 2 strong safeties on this team. We need a ball hawk, not another strong safety.
Reply/Quote
If you are going to claim it is better than yours it better be damn good man, this has lots of questions lol

Daniels is more of a technician, than a Center that can handle big NT's like the ones we have in the AFCNorth = I would take Price.

Harrison is a good Strong Safety, we need a ballhawking Free Safety.

Leonard is another WILL Linebacker type, we have tons of WILL Linebackers, Burfict, Rey, Evans, Vigil. They all play best at WILL.

I want a SAM Backer that can shed blocks and stop the run.

Love the rest of it, but i have seen better mocks... sorry Sadfacebengal. Cry
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 01:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If you are going to claim it is better than yours it better be damn good man, this has lots of questions lol

Daniels is more of a technician, than a Center that can handle big NT's like the ones we have in the AFCNorth = I would take Price.

Harrison is a good Strong Safety, we need a ballhawking Free Safety.

Leonard is another WILL Linebacker type, we have tons of WILL Linebackers, Burfict, Rey, Evans, Vigil. They all play best at WILL.

I want a SAM Backer that can shed blocks and stop the run.

Love the rest of it, but i have seen better mocks... sorry Sadfacebengal. Cry

If u read closely it says I’ll take either three centers I just essentially coin flipped to Daniels cuz I like Iowa lineman. Darius Leonard is night and day better than Vincent rey? Justin Evans? And nick rat tail vigil? So despite what u say gimme Leonard please and thank you...also I feel u in regards to safety so I fixed it and changed the mock and now it’s the best mock. Clap for em. Lol don’t take me serious dude cmon man
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 11:42 AM)dr1441 Wrote: Although I love Harrison as a prospect, he is a terrible fit for our team. We already have 2 strong safeties on this team. We need a ball hawk, not another strong safety.

Uhhhhhhh finnee but that’s an easy fix. Fixed it anndddd now it’s the best mock lol
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 06:49 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: If u read closely it says I’ll take either three centers I just essentially coin flipped to Daniels cuz I like Iowa lineman.  Darius Leonard is night and day better than Vincent rey?  Justin Evans? And nick rat tail vigil?  So despite what u say gimme Leonard please and thank you...also I feel u in regards to safety so I fixed it and changed the mock and now it’s the best mock.  Clap for em.  Lol don’t take me serious dude cmon man

You are correct Leonard would be an upgrade most likely over all those WILL backers lol

Honestly i love it now, cannot say anything bad about any pick. Would love it if it went this way and it is not unlikely either.

Liking Rashaan Evans more and more leading up to the Draft. Ragnow i like just as much as Price honestly, this pick would
make our team so much better. Elliot is just the type of Safety we need. Brown just might fall this far after that shitty combine.
Cain is a good pick. Really like the Cappa pick as insurance in case either Brown isn't good or Glenn gets hurt. Like i said before
love all the late picks.

Great job man. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2018, 07:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are correct Leonard would be an upgrade most likely over all those WILL backers lol

Honestly i love it now, cannot say anything bad about any pick. Would love it if it went this way and it is not unlikely either.

Liking Rashaan Evans more and more leading up to the Draft. Ragnow i like just as much as Price honestly, this pick would
make our team so much better. Elliot is just the type of Safety we need. Brown just might fall this far after that shitty combine.
Cain is a good pick. Really like the Cappa pick as insurance in case either Brown isn't good or Glenn gets hurt. Like i said before
love all the late picks.

Really appreciate it as we are all Bengal fans here but I really feel this is the best blue print for attacking the draft for us. Crossing my fingers this makes it to the top haha I’m kidding....but seriously

Great job man. Rock On
Reply/Quote
There's some good picks in there, but I'm not blowing #21 on a LB. Not in this system and not with the glaring holes on the roster.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 01:51 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: There's some good picks in there, but I'm not blowing #21 on a LB. Not in this system and not with the glaring holes on the roster.

All holes are filled maximizing value and potential with need in each round. This draft also takes BPA and Need based on how a lot see it falling which is a bengals philosophy and honestly if u don’t think linebacker is a glaring need then u my friend belong on the back of a milk carton... soooooooo “buh byeee”.
Reply/Quote
would enjoy it if it worked out this way, however, I don't think Brown won't make it past the 2nd round.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 05:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: would enjoy it if it worked out this way, however, I don't think Brown won't make it past the 2nd round.

I like Cappa better browns just a luxury if he falls there I think the third round is what’s wide open for us holding for that safety.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2018, 04:56 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: All holes are filled maximizing value and potential with need in each round.   This draft also takes BPA and Need based on how a lot see it falling which is a bengals philosophy and honestly if u don’t think linebacker is a glaring need then u my friend belong on the back of a milk carton... soooooooo “buh byeee”.

IF you think the Bengals are going to use a first rounder on a LB, then you haven't been paying attention to how this team does things.

They play a base nickel.  Do I think they could use a better LB?  Maybe, but with Burfict and Brown you have a couple of good starters with a ton of guys that the Bengals like behind them in Rey, Evans and Vigil.  So, no, I don't think LB is a glaring need when they only play 2 75% of the time.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2018, 12:34 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: IF you think the Bengals are going to use a first rounder on a LB, then you haven't been paying attention to how this team does things.

They play a base nickel.  Do I think they could use a better LB?  Maybe, but with Burfict and Brown you have a couple of good starters with a ton of guys that the Bengals like behind them in Rey, Evans and Vigil.  So, no, I don't think LB is a glaring need when they only play 2 75% of the time.

Yea and which two will that be playing 75% of the time. I’m worried about personnel not packages. brown and who until week 5? Who? Mot burfict...Vigil? He’s trash and gets exposed snap after snap. Evans? The fastest muffin I’ve ever seen....guy is soft. Or Vincent rey who is exactly that....who? U speak of burfict and brown together as if that’s day 1 starters. We won’t see burfict and brown until week 5. And that will just be pending his next mess up as he does every year and while we wait for him to do that he will just continue to come out play after play like he do every game. Don’t get me wrong I love burfict but we only have Preston brown until week 5, the rest are trash.....TRASH!!! and citing Bengal conventional wisdom this off season as a platoform to why rashaan evens isn’t a thought at 21 is not a credible way of thinking being as this off season has gone completely against the way cinci has done things in the past. Oh and coupled with the strong push by marvin for Rueben foster last year at 9. Sooo hush hush.
Reply/Quote