Rex Burkhead RB
Brian Hoyer QB

Cuts
Rey Malaluaga MLB
Pat Sims DT
Pacman Jones CB

August extensions
TE Tyler Eifert

1st RD Solomon Thomas DT Stanford- He will be a terror on the inside of the dline along with Geno Atkins and he will backup Geno at the 3 technique.

2nd Rd- Demarcus Walker DE/DT Florida State- Another terrific Dlineman that can play run downs at End and rush the passer at DT.

3rd RD- Kevin King CB Washington- at 6-3 King brings excellent height and length to the Corner position. He also has rare quickness for his size which allows him to play inside at nickel. Also played Safety in college.

4th RD(Jets) - Julian Davenport OT Bucknell- Athletic Offensive Tackle who will need sometime to develop behind Whitworth.

4th RD- Ejuan Price OLB/DE Pittsburgh- his lack of height will concern most teams but his pass rush abilities will make him a star.

4th RD(COMP)- Josh Reynolds WR Texas A&M- A WR that has height, speed, and stats to back him up as a player. Also willing Blocker and special team player.

5th RD- Darius English DE South Carolina- Has the length and height that the Bengals love in their Defensive Ends. Came  along this season after struggling  earlier in his career.

6th RD- Tony Conor OLB OLE Miss- He was a safety at OLE Miss but he will be a coverage LB here in Cincy. Had a down year at Ole Miss because of injury but he could bounce back and be a solid player for Bengals.

6th RD(COMP)- David Jones FS Richmond- Talented Safety who can return kicks and play special teams in his first season. 

6th RD (Comp)- Chad Kelly QB OLE Miss- Talented QB who stock went down because of ACL injury and character issues.

7th RD- Darius Hamilton DT Rutgers- an injury made him have to redshirt his senior season but before that was a productive player. Played ok this year but sack production wasn't there.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Are u drafting Thomas as Genos replacement in 2 years or what? Just confused if ur playing him at dt. We have Billings who would be better playing next to help than Thomas. I do love the Walker pick though. I love Walker pick. I prefer butt in the third but I love king as well am a huge fan of price. Prefer Taylor moron in the 4th. Solid mock draft.
Reply/Quote