Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ju ju not the same old Browns
(01-11-2021, 11:41 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I don't like Ben, but, for the most part he keeps his mouth shut and just plays.

It's the talking heads who make him a prima Donna.

he runs his mouth on pittsburgh radio all the time. You just dont hear about it because the national media doesnt report on it for whatever reason
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 12:06 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Sincere Congrats to Vambo!!! That had to feel good.

Now let's see if we can have a party in Baltimore two weeks from now. MNF Covid cramps classic rematch.

Thanks and back at ya, it would be grand...all the new QB's in the playoffs Baker, Allen and Jackson!

It's a shame the fans can't be at the games to share the victories.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 11:36 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Vambo, I was 14 in 1968 when Bengals were birthed.

I was a Dayton boy and Browns fan because they were the ONLY NFL team in Ohio, but mainly because of Paul Brown.

So when PB started Bengals I switched.

Bengals have been to 7 playoffs since 1991 and are 0-7!

Browns have been to one since 1994 and are 1-0!

Bengals franchised died with PB.

I feel ya but don't give up you got your QB which is one of the two hardest to find the HC match being the second, good things will come the Steelers will have to rebuild they are old and costly.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
What is it with Steelers receivers and the potential to become a huge diva?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 02:43 PM)Vambo Wrote: Thanks not sure how far we'll go but shooting for the ring.
Here you go Cool
[Image: il_794xN.1972807393_rq3c.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 01:43 AM)Vambo Wrote: Kiss it ju ju! Hilarious

Eh he was just repeating what Tomlin has said about opposing teams for years...just badly and dumbly...lol.

Congrats.  Browns took advantage of another Steelers playoff burnout.

Good luck next week.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 02:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he runs his mouth on pittsburgh radio all the time. You just dont hear about it because the national media doesnt report on it for whatever reason

Other than Stan Savran why would ANYONE listen to Pittsburgh local sports radio? 

*I* don't listen to it!

It's awful.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2021, 02:44 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: he runs his mouth on pittsburgh radio all the time. You just dont hear about it because the national media doesnt report on it for whatever reason

Preferential treatment!  Steelers have ALWAYS had that!
Reply/Quote
I had a feeling the Steelers win streak would cave. I think it's sweet that they lost 5 of their last 6 and almost lost 6 in a row!

Not to mention the Bengals were one of the teams to beat them!
Reply/Quote

Because the national media can't make him look bad because the Steelers are the NFL's money-maker and that trumps morals and rules and laws and anything else.
Reply/Quote