Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kellyanne Conway Next to Exit?
Ex model and Drumph spoke person Kellyanne Conway guilty of violating Hatch Act. Will this cost her her job?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/office-of-special-counsel-conway-violated-hatch-act/ar-BBJWAz7?li=BBnb7Kz&item=personalization_enabled:false&OCID=ansmsnnews11

She could always go back to her old job as assistant Crypt Keeper. ThumbsUp
(03-06-2018, 05:58 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Ex model and Drumph spoke person Kellyanne Conway guilty of violating Hatch Act. Will this cost her her job?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/office-of-special-counsel-conway-violated-hatch-act/ar-BBJWAz7?li=BBnb7Kz&item=personalization_enabled:false&OCID=ansmsnnews11

She could always go back to her old job as assistant Crypt Keeper. ThumbsUp
Probably not.  Trump is the one that would have to punish her and he doesn't think she did anything wrong.
On a larger note with him already announcing he's running in 2020 it will be fun to watch them try to skirt the rules and deny they did anything wrong while actively campaigning for however long Trump is still in office.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
She isn’t going anywhere. She will be part of the 2020 campaign
Doubtful. Just about everyone in the administration is guilty of a stack of ethics violations and they are still around. This administration has zero concern for laws and norms.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-06-2018, 08:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Doubtful. Just about everyone in the administration is guilty of a stack of ethics violations and they are still around. This administration has zero concern for laws and norms.

While they lead "lock her up" chants.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
(03-06-2018, 08:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: While they lead "lock her up" chants.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

The irony is so thick when you look at the concern over Clinton's classified emails and how cavalier they are in this administration with the way in which they handle classified information.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-06-2018, 05:58 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: She could always go back to her old job as assistant Crypt Keeper. ThumbsUp

Crypt Keeper??   I've always thought of her just as a rather mature Laura Ingalls.   LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Really no need for the insult on her physical appearance.

As to the subject: I'm not sure what punishment is appropriate. Seems a written reprimand would suffice, but there does need to be something. I'm just not sure if it's something she should lose her job over.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I’d hit that.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(03-06-2018, 08:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Really no need for the insult on her physical appearance.

As to the subject: I'm not sure what punishment is appropriate. Seems a written reprimand would suffice, but there does need to be something. I'm just not sure if it's something she should lose her job over.

shes already had a reprimand though (when she was pushing ivankas line after the inauguration)
People suck
(03-06-2018, 08:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Really no need for the insult on her physical appearance.

I agree.  I just wish people would have been this consistent bringing that up when it was Michelle Obama being attacked regularly.

Doing it now just seems like CYA.
Geeze I'd look at this as a chance to get rid of her.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-07-2018, 10:21 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Geeze I'd look at this as a chance to get rid of her.

But he won't.  And who would tell him to do it?

She is the kind of employee he loves.  She will say anything and do anything to protect him, tell him he's the best, etc.

Plus she's already been found to have done this before and she got a reprimand...I don't think another time or two will convince Trump that a loyal employee should be fired.

Only people who are NOT loyal need to be fired no matter how well they do their job.
It's pretty awesome that you can violate these acts and know that you won't get in trouble because the person you violated them to please is the person who decides if you get punished.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-07-2018, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's pretty awesome that you can violate these acts and know that you won't get in trouble because the person you violated them to please is the person who decides if you get punished.

Only poor people, minorities, and immigrants actually break the law, you fool.
(03-07-2018, 11:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Only poor people, minorities, and immigrants actually break the law, you fool.

This almost made me go into a tirade on this topic. Almost. I may currently be doing some research on mass incarceration.

Do you mean like Drumph did during the primaries?
(03-07-2018, 09:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: I agree.  I just wish people would have been this consistent bringing that up when it was Michelle Obama being attacked regularly.

Doing it now just seems like CYA.
I think you may have me confused with someone that stood by when remarks were made about Michelle's appearance; I assure you that was far from the case. But I agree many are guilty of the bystander affect

(03-07-2018, 06:24 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Do you mean like Drumph did during the primaries?

I suppose we all emulate different people for different reasons.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]