Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#kneegate
(09-18-2016, 09:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That wouldn't have affected the outcome of the game and would be negated by the missed calls on Pitt. 

We already established the bad officiating. I'm talking about losing games with questionable calls.

Like i said, and you confirmed. You can't think of one, let alone more than one in less than a calendar year.

Well it will be MORE than a calendar year since the Bengals beat Pittsburgh very soon. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 09:47 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well it will be MORE than a calendar year since the Bengals beat Pittsburgh very soon. 

Here's one thing i will guarantee you, right now as i sit in this chair typing; Denver will not lose to the Bengals next week due to bad officiating. 

I can't say the same thing about the Bengals.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 09:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Here's one thing i will guarantee you, right now as i sit in this chair typing; Denver will not lose to the Bengals next week due to bad officiating. 

I can't say the same thing about the Bengals.

Oh so it's not a Pittsburgh getting the calls thing, it's a calls going against the Bengals thing.

The league doesn't have it out for your team. Everyone thinks that from every teams. And they're all wrong. Except maybe the Pucking Fatriots.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 09:57 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Oh so it's not a Pittsburgh getting the calls thing, it's a calls going against the Bengals thing.

The league doesn't have it out for your team. Everyone thinks that from every teams. And they're all wrong. Except maybe the Pucking Fatriots.  Wink

I'm not into conspiracy shit. 

Perception is a real thing though.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 10:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm not into conspiracy shit. 

Perception is a real thing though.

[Image: f07.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 10:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: f07.jpg]

The only reason i've been replying to you the last few times, is to get my post count up.  Cool

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 10:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The only reason i've been replying to you the last few times, is to get my post count up.  Cool

Well I'd love to help you get to 10,000 tonight but I've got to wind things down. 

Later fellas.

Hopefully next time Cincinnati gets all of the calls.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 10:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well I'd love to help you get to 10,000 tonight but I've got to wind things down. 

Later fellas.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!  Wink

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 10:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well I'd love to help you get to 10,000 tonight but I've got to wind things down. 

Later fellas.

They won't need them. The next time they meet will be in the season finale. The Steelers will have wrapped up top seed and be resting their starters.
Cinci will need a win and help to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 10:17 PM)Vlad Wrote: They won't need them. The next time they meet will be in the season finale. The Steelers will have wrapped up top seed and be resting their starters.
Cinci will need a win and help to make the playoffs.

Bengals and Steelers next play in week 15, dummy.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 10:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals and Steelers next play in week 15, dummy.

True, he's right about the rest of it though.  Ninja
Reply/Quote