Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Super Bowl Eve
(09-18-2016, 11:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Do you have one of those panty vending machines they have in Japan?

Or do you pull from you own personal supply?

Because you talk about panties a LOT!

Hilarious

Steelers fans = Panties in a bunch a lot  Cry
Steelers Players = Panties in a bunch a lot  Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
**** Pittsburgh.....
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 11:16 AM)6andcounting Wrote: And the fact that this is celebrated in spite of the fact that the Bengals lost because of it (Brown's injury anyways) is exactly what I was talking about when I made this thread.

Every time your "little brother" punches you in the nose you cry.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 11:36 AM)GMDino Wrote:  (That's the team the Steelers were beating in the next game right up until the 4th quarter.)

The steelers seem to have a tough time realizing a game is 4 quarters long seeing as they blew a 15 point 4th quarter lead to the Bengals back up QB.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 01:09 PM)Beaker Wrote: The steelers seem to have a tough time realizing a game is 4 quarters long seeing as they blew a 15 point 4th quarter lead to the Bengals back up QB.

So you give no credit to the Bengals for coming back?

I can see why you'd feel that way.

But in the end I guess the game ends when the final whistle blows and at that time the Steelers were winning.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 12:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steelers fans = Panties in a bunch a lot  Cry
Steelers Players = Panties in a bunch a lot  Cry

You need a new schtick.

Your obsession with panties is kind of weird. " Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: You need a new schtick.

Your obsession with panties is kind of weird. " Mellow"

I don't think it's nearly as weird as BOS obsession with Andy Dalton and that kid from Deliverance and Carrot top. 

That's just unhealthy, man. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Oh shit
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No biggie. Second game of the year. We always play tight games that go down to the end.

On to Denver and the home opener. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 01:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Hopefully the little brother syndrome the Bengals have will lead to another late game meltdown and an easy field goal win for the Steelers.

Go **** your mother
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 02:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you give no credit to the Bengals for coming back?

I give no credit to the Bengals for giving the game back to the steelers.
Reply/Quote