Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
Can anyone tell me why this site lags sooooo bad when i'm at work? It's the one and only website that has any kind of lag whatsover and at times it's pretty bad. 

I click to reply to a post....wait....wait...*double click it*, boom, there it is. I try to give someone rep...nothing happens. Click it again...nothing happens. Say "screw it" and move on, then 2 minutes later the rep box pops up. I click to reply to a post and it says "redirect thingthingsomething" so i click below that if i "don't want to wait" and it takes me back to the page.

Sometimes i click something and it works flawlessly (rarely). Other times i click something and it lags (most of the time) and sometimes i click on something...even double click it and it never works (too often). 

This only happens on this computer i'm on now, at work. It's super smooth on the ass-kicking super computer that i built, at home. And yes, i have tried dumping the cache. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
It happens to me too, but only on my cell phone. All computers I use it works fine. But I’m up to like 91% memory use on my phone so I have to clean it up often.

Reply/Quote
I've experienced the lag, as well. Both on my old laptop that I bought for $80 at a strip plaza computer repair shop, as well as on my work computer that was set up for AutoCad Civil 3D.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's weird because it's so consistently inconsistent. Laggy at work. Zero problems at home. And i don't remember it always being that way.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote