Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
letter grades by position
Special teams-A. Need i say more

Quarterback-B . Would have been higher if it wasnt for the pick
Running back-C. Not alot of production this week but gio was there when it mattered.
Online-D.they gave up 4 sacks and failed to pave many running lanes
Wr-B+. They did what they needed to .if it wasnt for a holding call by whitworth in the 1st q this grade would be much higher.
Te-A+. What else can you say besides tyler eiffert is a beast,and how about that clutch catch in the 4th oh my gawd

Dline-C. 4 sacks but couldnt stop the run
Lb-C. Nothing special here ,nice play by maualuga to tip that pass nothing else stands out.cant wait for vontaze to be back
Safety-C-. The first thing that comes to mind is nelson whiffing on the thomas rawls td
Cb-C+. They really played better in the 4thq ,heres to hoping they can hold up this week against the bills

Overall a great game ,we came together as a team to get the win and im not sure you could say that of previous squads
Reply/Quote
is this just weekly grades? I think the first 4th qtr comeback by 17 or more points in 428 games with passes pretty much on the money all day minus a few is at least A- worthy
Reply/Quote
Special Teams get an A when Tate ran two out to the 9 and 10?

Our QB deserves an A+, yeah he threw a pick, but he also mounted a 17 point comeback against the #2 defense.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree QB should be at least an A. I don't think anyone expected our offense to be totally perfect against Seattle, and given the outcome, I think Andy should be rated higher.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:12 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Special Teams get an A when Tate ran two out to the 9 and 10?

Our QB deserves an A+, yeah he threw a pick, but he also mounted a 17 point comeback against the #2 defense.

AD and our pass offense shredded one of the best pass defenses in the NFL. Remove the bogus holding car on the 72 yard TD to Green and AD throws for over 400 yards against Seattle. I was shocked he got that done as before the game I predicted a rough week for the offense and thought the defense would step up and dominate this week.

I was wrong.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:12 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Special Teams get an A when Tate ran two out to the 9 and 10?

the coverage unit gets a A+
Reply/Quote
Yes,andy played a good game ,if he throws a td instead of a pick and that holding call doesnt happen it would be an a+,and the special teams is what won the game,pac man returns and nugent fgs
Reply/Quote
I don't like a ticky tack hold causing the wrs to get a lower grade. Id give the receivers an A for sure.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
That ticky tac call was the difference between aj having 70 yd rec and him having 130yds rec and a td
Reply/Quote
How does a holding call by the Oline affect the Wide Receiver grade?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 02:31 PM)Pezmerga Wrote: How does a holding call by the Oline affect the Wide Receiver grade?
I just explained on the post before yours,that one holding call made a big difference
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 01:25 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: I don't like a ticky tack hold causing the wrs to get a lower grade.  Id give the receivers an A for sure.

I know right!
Reply/Quote
When i do grades its all unbiased,apparently the whole team should have gotten a++ for their efforts.some of u guys sound like dameshek trying to talk about the steelers
Reply/Quote
You lost me when you gave Dalton a B, he is only in the top 3 in like every QB category. He needs an A+...
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 02:43 PM)420bengalbuckeye Wrote: I just explained on the post before yours,that one holding call made a big difference

But shouldn't that reflect on the Offensive Line and not the Receivers?

I don't follow the logic...
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 03:17 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: You lost me when you gave Dalton a B, he is only in the top 3 in like every QB category. He needs an A+...

Right because dalton ws just lighting up the scoreboard in the 2nd and 3rd quarters,the team won today because it was a team effort,your the one saying dalton should have an an A+,and the same person calling for his head after a loss,
Reply/Quote
Ha...I guess I understand the "420" in the username now. Let me have some of what you're smoking!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
How was the blocking from the TEs?

I love that Eiffert is doing so well, but are we getting any production out of our backups or Hewitt (I would include him in this category despite being and H-Back)?

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 04:42 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: How was the blocking from the TEs?

I love that Eiffert is doing so well, but are we getting any production out of our backups or Hewitt (I would include him in this category despite being and H-Back)?

So are you saying we should target hewiit and brock more?,eifferts too good to share targets with them
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 10:52 AM)420bengalbuckeye Wrote: So are you saying we should target hewiit and brock more?,eifferts too good to share targets with them

Brock? you mean that guy that was on the team last year?

Its Eifert, Kroft and Hewitt although hewitt hasnt had any TE snaps yet. and Uz (sp) hasnt been active to my knowledge.
Reply/Quote