Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
list movie suggestions for others and grade them on 0-10.
Smile 
I'll start it out the gift. Starring Cate Blanchett, Giovanni Ribisi, Keanu Reeves, Katie Holmes, Greg Kinnear and Hillary Swank. Written by Billy Bob Thornton. I give this movie a 7 out of 10.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Derailed, starring Clive Owen, Jennifer Aniston, Vincent Cassell, Xzibit and RZA. Excellent movie!! Based on a book written by James Seigel!

I give this movie a 8 out of 10. Plenty of plot twist to keep you interested. Thanks

Reply/Quote
Aliens Directed by James Cameron. 9.5/10
Reply/Quote
The Town, starring Ben Afflect, Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm, Jeremy Renner and Blake Lively. Co written and directed by Ben Affleck.
This movie is well worth a watch. about Boston bank robberies. It's as close as I can get to handed out a 10. Suggest this movie to any action drama movie lovers.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Aliens   Directed by James Cameron.  9.5/10

Honestly never seen it. 9.5? Will deaf to have to check it out. Ty rep XenoMorph for the suggestion

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:12 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: The Town, starring Ben Afflect, Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm, Jeremy Renner and Blake Lively. Co written and directed by Ben Affleck.
This movie is well worth a watch. about Boston bank robberies. It's as close as I can get to handed out a 10. Suggest this movie to any action drama movie lovers.

the overall plot kinda reminded me of CopLand.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:14 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Honestly never seen it. 9.5? Will deaf to have to check it out. Ty rep XenoMorph for the suggestion

the 9.5 has nothing to do with my name being xenomorph lol.... i swear
Aliens is the Action Sci Fi movie
Alien is the Suspense Horror movie
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the 9.5 has nothing to do with my name being xenomorph lol.... i swear
Aliens is the Action Sci Fi movie
Alien is the Suspense Horror movie

Duley noted. Lol. IIf you have more suggestions post them here. I have plenty, i will admit I've never been A aliens type movie watcher,  but i have been watching more Sci fi  

Reply/Quote
Magnolia- solid 9

A classic Paul Thomas Anderson movie.
Reply/Quote
We should do a separate list for just newer movies. Say from the last year or two.

This thread is just going to get to big to follow.

As fro newer movies I would suggest "Boyhood". It is unlike any movie I have ever seen. I kept waiting for some big contrived plot twist, but it was just a discourse on the life of a boy growing up. And at the end of it I had a very unique feeling. Ethan Hawke is really good as his father,
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:35 PM)GodFather Wrote: Magnolia- solid 9

A classic Paul Thomas Anderson movie.

Never seen it!! Definitely going on my red  Box or net flix to see ty rep

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We should do a separate list for just newer movies.  Say from the last year or two.

This thread is just going to get to big to follow.

As fro newer movies I would suggest "Boyhood".  It is unlike any movie I have ever seen.  I kept waiting for some big contrived plot twist, but it was just a discourse on the life of a boy growing up.  And at the end of it I had a very unique feeling.  Ethan Hawke was really good as his father,
Didn't think about that fred, maybe some one or I could start one from say 2000 or earlier? 

Reply/Quote
Blades of glory, starring Will Ferrell and Jon Heder, I'm sure most have seen it! Story by Cox brother's. Although it funny I give it 5 0f10!

Reply/Quote
Now getting under 2000. Murder in the first, starring Christian Slater, Kevin Bacon and Gary Oldman. Set in Alcatraz this is a must see. I give it a 9out10! Written by Dan Gordon, based on a true story.

Reply/Quote
Reindeer Games. Gary Sinise, Ben Affleck, Charlize Theron. A very strong 8 out of 10.

Love me some Gary Sinise.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Public Enemies

Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, Marion Cotillard, Stephen Dorff, Stephen Graham, Giovanni Ribisi, Channing Tatum, and Billy Crudup.....directed and written by Michael Mann.

I'd give it an 8/10....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
"The Reluctant Fundamentalist"... I'd give it a 7.5.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I just saw a good one on On Demand. St Vincent? With Bill Murray. 8/10.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
the Dark Crystal. a jim Henson Film.

I give it a solid 7.5... Loved as a child and it still holds up today. Yes they are muppets but not the Muppets (from the muppet movies) more of a serious tone
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 05:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I just saw a good one on On Demand.    St Vincent?  With Bill Murray.  8/10.

This is on my must see list

Reply/Quote