Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
list movie suggestions for others and grade them on 0-10.
(07-15-2015, 10:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you are looking for a good action flick on DVD. The Kingsman just came out on Redbox and I give it a solid 7

I saw it in the theatres and liked it also.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Kingsman will be good to me also. Wanted to go to the theater to see it but didn't make it. We saw Terminator Genisys last weekend & I thought it was good. I'd give it a solid 7-8.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2015, 02:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the overall plot kinda reminded me of CopLand.

Did you know, that a lot of  ex - cons played in this movies. Its based on \rue story. ....
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 09:41 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "Hamlet 2"

Very funny comedy that a lot of people have not seen.

8/10

Steve Coogan plays a washed up actor who teaches drama.  It is a parody of the typical "teacher-inspires-troubled-students-to excel" plot.

The play they put on is crazy.  All the major characters die at the end of Hamlet, so in order to do a sequel he has Hamlet and Jesus use a time machine to prevent all those deaths.  

Amy Poehler is brilliant as an ACLU attorney, and Elizabeth Shue has a small role playing herself with a bit of a twist.

A Poehler, ; she's funny in just about aanything I've seen her in. Especially with her husband. Sounds good fred   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(07-15-2015, 01:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: The Wolf of Wall Street- highly entertaining.  I'd give it a solid 7.5.

Excellent movies !!!!!!!!!

Reply/Quote
In theaters now: Inside Out. This is the latest Disney/Pixar offering. Voices include Lewis Black as Anger, Mindy Kaling as Disgust, and Amy Poehler as Joy. I give this movie a 9 out of 10. The story line is easy to relate to, the visual representations of the brain and memories are really cool, and the voice actors do a good job of giving life to their characters. Like many Pixar movies, it may appeal as much or more to adults as to kids.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
Movie " 9 " voice stars Elijah Wood, Jennifer Connelly, Crispin Glover, Christopher Plummer

A cool little movie good graphics and very interesting plot. i would give it an 8/10 cant give much of a review without spoilers

Movie Troll Hunter A group of students head out to track a bear poacher but they find much much more. If i remember correctly this is one of those hand held camera movies, I loved this movie real or not. 8/10
Reply/Quote
For a good comedy adventure if you havent seen
"Office Space" you need to. a solid 7or 8 out of 10 at least.
Reply/Quote
The Crow 9/10

Brandon Lee, what could have been.  
Reply/Quote
John Wick 9/10

Keanu Reeves best movie since The Matrix.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 11:11 AM)xxlt Wrote: In theaters now: Inside Out. This is the latest Disney/Pixar offering. Voices include Lewis Black as Anger, Mindy Kaling as Disgust, and Amy Poehler as Joy. I give this movie a 9 out of 10. The story line is easy to relate to, the visual representations of the brain and memories are really cool, and the voice actors do a good job of giving life to their characters. Like many Pixar movies, it may appeal as much or more to adults as to kids.

Kids saw it with my mom....said it was very good.  We took them to see Dreamworks' "Home", and I thoroughly enjoyed that.  8/10.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
XenoMorph

oh sorry is this only for movies after the year 2000?  they dont make them like they used to.

No XenoMorph , it's for any Genre and anytime frame. Fred suggested another thread might should be started. Because this could go on for long time. Post a way man

Reply/Quote
Lawless. Bootlegging movie Tom Hardy, Guy Pearce, Shia Lebouf. 7.5/10.
Reply/Quote
Tombstone- 8.5  Love this movie!  Classic lines!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 03:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Tombstone- 8.5  Love this movie!  Classic lines!

Also. Wyatt Earp, I give it a 7.5,  not nearly the movie Tombstone is. 

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 01:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Lawless. Bootlegging movie Tom Hardy, Guy Pearce, Shia   Lebouf. 7.5/10.

Yes, good show ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Lets get kevin costner on the board....

Waterworld.
6.5/10 Good kinda steampunk fantasy movie interesting story and good action. oh and water lots and lots of water

The Postman 7.5/10 Probly my favorite KC movie thats not waterworld. overall i think its a little better put together with a very good story. set after society had broken down one man kinda by accident helps reestablish the US Mail.
Reply/Quote
"Fury", with Brad Pitt.

[Image: fury_battle.jpg]

I give it an 8. The story is weak. But the detailed and realistic WWII tank combat scenes are the best. I know one of the guys who was a technical consult. They really worked hard on getting the details right.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote

[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2015, 03:05 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Tombstone- 8.5  Love this movie!  Classic lines!

Man, you are a tough grader if that only gets an 8.5!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote