Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
lol. what a bunch of crap
(10-17-2018, 05:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: karma

He went out for one play. That’s some weak-ass karma. Kinda matches the way he’s been playing lately.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He went out for one play. That’s some weak-ass karma. Kinda matches the way he’s been playing lately.

You are now on Karma's list.  Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 11:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Stiller fans talking about rape, while cheering on a multiple rapist. How precious....

Bunghole fans always bring up rape because that is how most of them were conceived.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:04 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Bunghole fans always bring up rape because that is how most of them were conceived.

How did you get so good at this?

Reply/Quote
Imagine for a second, if you will, that Burfict was a Stiller. Yinz would be swinging from his nuts and yelling stillerz footbawl through the spaces in your faces which should be occupied by teeth.

And so would the sports media nationwide.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 08:00 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Imagine for a second, if you will, that Burfict was a Stiller. Yinz would be swinging from his nuts and yelling stillerz footbawl through the spaces in your faces which should be occupied by teeth.

And so would the sports media nationwide.

Okey dokey, Rod Serling. Whatever you say.....

**full disclosure...I did chuckle a little but Im still not repping you. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 06:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are now on Karma's list.  Mellow

Good. I hope its short and I hope Burfict is dishing it out. Without the PEDs he's a shell of his former self. 
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 07:04 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Bunghole fans always bring up rape because that is how most of them were conceived.

Reading is fundamental...… I didn't bring it up, a Shitsburgh fan did....
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 08:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Good. I hope its short and I hope Burfict is dishing it out. Without the PEDs he's a shell of his former self. 

Antonio Brown would like to kindly disagree with you.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 09:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Reading is fundamental...… I didn't bring it up, a Shitsburgh fan did....

Calm down faithful Bungaloid fan. Once the nfl combines Cintucky and Stainland into one team in Ohio, you then might see some positive results.
Only problem is that team might be located in Columbus. Would this be a problem for you? Do you root for a team or a city? Will the folks in your home town of Blue Balls Kentucky have a problem with this? Thanks.
Reply/Quote
Tsk Tsk

Bengals LB Burfict fined $112K for hits vs. Steelers
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000976119/article/bengals-lb-burfict-fined-112k-for-hits-vs-steelers

The video clip of Burfict soon after the hit speaks volume about his character. Was he having his usual temper tantrum because he was losing? He's probably going to be mad again on Sunday vs. KC
Reply/Quote