Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
lol. what a bunch of crap
(10-16-2018, 02:06 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That was a H2H hit that wasn't called.

But it's definitely the impact with 55. Watch the clip. He's fine, looks normal, falling toward the direction that Burfict is coming, then after contact with Burfict is when he goes woozy as he's knocked back in the opposite direction. 

It looks to be the front of Burficts shoulder that caught Bates in the forehead. AB only got his elbow. First off of his shoulder then his head. 

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CompetentActualFlounder-mobile.mp4

It wasn't called because it wasn't illegal.  Brown was no longer a proteced player, and he didn't hit with the crown.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2018, 10:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why are steelers players such whiny little bitches?

No one on that team has any reason to talk about something like this. Bunch of hypocrite crybabies. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24991532/steelers-players-rally-antonio-brown-condemn-vontaze-burfict

Burfict has obviously taken up permanent residence in their puny brains. 

because they take after their coach and so does the dirtybirds.He bitches the whole game about everything.He works the refs bigtime and it really helps them both.Stupid marvin just stands there and never calls them out.He is a pushover and a big *****.When they are terrible bad calls against his players,he NEVER questions it or calls the league and files a formal complaint.He just says there is nothing he can do about it.How about going nuts on the sidelines everygame,get your ass kicked out a few times and let these crooked refs you are on to them.We will NEVER win shit with this guy as a so called head coach.He is a *****.WE need a take charge guy,not someone who stands there with his big gut sticking out and claps his hands and says LETS GO.Go where to the losing line you moron. Hilarious Sad
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 02:02 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’ve never seen anything like this Steelers team.What a bunch of diva crybabies. It’s unbelievably comical to me.

Truth is they are afraid of him and want him out. And they know he’s on the brink so they think crying around about it publicly will expedite the process.   He wil find a way to do it himself so why would they want to make themselves look so lame by whining so much between now and then?
Are you too young to remember the hullabaloo that the Bengals players raised when Hines Ward broke Keith Rivers' jaw? 
You guys have such selective memories.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 05:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Are you too young to remember the hullabaloo that the Bengals players raised when Hines Ward broke Keith Rivers' jaw? 

Those were different times. We expected that out of those teams back then.

Since then it seems the bengals have grown up amd manned up while the Steelers have gotten younger and softer.

Also, does this fall under your “whataboutism” that you spoke of earlier.

Good for the goose?

Reply/Quote
I have to say JuJu doesn't strike me as the brightest match in the box...

He had a great block against Burfict last year completely leveled him all in the rules. I can even see the taunting in a huge game in the heat of the moment...

But if he had half a brain he should have ended it there he didn't take one second to think "Hey I play O he plays D in the same divison we will see each other a lot over the next few years". Instead he decided to poke the bear all offseason. 

I have no sympathy for a moron.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 05:40 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Are you too young to remember the hullabaloo that the Bengals players raised when Hines Ward broke Keith Rivers' jaw? 

And you completely miss the point. For years and years steeler players dish out cheap dirty hits on Bengal players any chance they got. Now Burfict comes along and gives them a taste of their own medicine(so to speak) and they want to whine and cry and act like he's the dirtiest player to ever play football. It's funny as hell.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Dear Steeler Fans,

Not sure why this is such a debate. Every NFL Team puts defensive players on field that use bad tackling mechanics with even worse intentions. For some reason Burfict causes Steeler fans’ and Steeler Players’ ***** to swell up...Ice those vaginas up and move on. If you are truly worried about the purging of dirty play from the NFL you can start with broke neck Shazier, Nix, or Bostic. Your own backyard is all ****** up and needs purging before you come and police mine...Nix and Bostic are trash players but utilize the same technique you are crying about.

Love
Everyone that does not give a **** about your swollen vaginas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:28 PM)cinci4life Wrote: And you completely miss the point. For years and years steeler players dish out cheap dirty hits on Bengal players any chance they got. Now Burfict comes along and gives them a taste of their own medicine(so to speak) and they want to whine and cry and act like he's the dirtiest player to ever play football. It's funny as hell.

Yeah, we know. We watched you do it.

Seriously, though, here's the thing: if it was that wrong when it was done to you, it's still that wrong when it's done by you. Otherwise you're just a bunch of hypocrites.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 02:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I overlooked him and was referring to AB and Gilbert.  But even so, his comment was about getting more rules to protect WRs like they do QBs rather than criticizing dirty players in general.  So, since he's never hit a WR, I don't see that as hypocritical.  Tongue

Antonio Brown deliberately jump kicked Cleveland's punter in the face, lmao!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DTio1-HMY

This crap from the Steelers is just politics, just like Tomlin crying about the refs last week.  They are hoping to get Burfict suspended to help them get a lead in the AFCN or at the very least have the refs watch him even closer and get themselves some leniency in week 17.
Reply/Quote
All I’ll say is burfict or no burfict, like the others before, the next bengals Steelers game this season will not disappoint.

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 07:51 PM)Whatever Wrote: Antonio Brown deliberately jump kicked Cleveland's punter in the face, lmao!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2DTio1-HMY

This crap from the Steelers is just politics, just like Tomlin crying about the refs last week.  They are hoping to get Burfict suspended to help them get a lead in the AFCN or at the very least have the refs watch him even closer and get themselves some leniency in week 17.

No no, the browns punter engaged his foot with his face. Shouldn’t have been a penalty.

Reply/Quote

Yup. Swivel.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 07:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All I’ll say is burfict or no burfict, like the others before, the next bengals Steelers game this season will not disappoint.

unless you're a bengals fan
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Those were different times. We expected that out of those teams back then.

Since then it seems the bengals have grown up amd manned up while the Steelers have gotten younger and softer.

Also, does this fall under your “whataboutism” that you spoke of earlier.

Good for the goose?

HaHa, good one. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Not all of these are "dirty".  But the fact they can put this many together about one player with so few years played says something.

Watching this I think he doesn't know how to tackle...or lately he's playing injured?

Also he leads with his helmet way too much.  I hope he never has an injury like Shazier.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:02 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Vontaze Birthdefect got the IQ of an ant. He is a typical low IQ Bungal player, jumping out of moving vehicles, beating woman up, raping 15 year old girls, sending 50 lbs of grass to your own address, etc, etc. They know not of what they do.

Stiller fans talking about rape, while cheering on a multiple rapist. How precious....
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 08:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not all of these are "dirty".  But the fact they can put this many together about one player with so few years played says something.

Watching this I think he doesn't know how to tackle...or lately he's playing injured?

Also he leads with his helmet way too much.  I hope he never has an injury like Shazier.

If a major network retweets this Burfict will sit two games. If not, Goodell will hand out a small (for someone of Burfict's history) fine at the most. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 06:29 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Yeah Steelers fans and players are hypocrites when they say anything about it, but it's ok for Bengals fans and players to whine about it even though they do the same thing? That makes perfect sense but only if you're a Bungles fan. No one that has a brain understands that hypocrisy. I guess being a Bengals fan for so long, fries any working brain cells you once had.

STOOLERS will take the division again like they have for 50 years. they do this by playing to win at all costs,something marvin has never learned to do.He likes being a nice guy and NEVER challenges the stinkin refs for all the bad calls against his guys.I want him out of here 10 years ago.50 years and counting.Nothing will change and cincy is going to get killed this sunday,losing by 3 scores and Dalton will be on IR. Hart will allow him to get killed ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 01:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If a major network retweets this Burfict will sit two games. If not, Goodell will hand out a small (for someone of Burfict's history) fine at the most. 

Still not sure for what.  Your history shouldn't count if you don't violate a rule.  

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2018, 04:18 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: All of the other stuff aside, Brown was wrapped up at that point and going no where. Burfict could have/should have pulled up but he didn’t. He continued to drive the shoulder trying to give Brown a little extra.