Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
long time nemisis fired
Joey Porter has been fired by the Steelers. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Too bad it didn't happen at least 3 years ago.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Jerry... Jerry Porter was fired.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 02:18 PM)jason Wrote: Jerry... Jerry Porter was fired.

You sure it wasn't Johnny? Johnny Porter that was fired? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
This thread is going to be moved because it is not about the Bengals, but ESPN says it was Joey Porter the linebacker's coach that was fired.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 03:09 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: This thread is going to be moved because it is not about the Bengals, but ESPN says it was Joey Porter the linebacker's coach that was fired.

Pacman called him Jerry Porter after the playoff meltdown.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 04:12 PM)jason Wrote: Pacman called him Jerry Porter after the playoff meltdown.

Kinda kills the joke when you have to explain it, doesn't it? 

I was thinking of something clever to add, but Captain Buzzkill here ruined it.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 05:52 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Kinda kills the joke when you have to explain it, doesn't it? 

I was thinking of something clever to add, but Captain Buzzkill here ruined it.

We have to have short memories to be Bengals fans. That joke would've killed 3 years ago...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Damnit......you beat me to it! :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jerry “the scapegoat” Porter. Now everything will be fine in yinzerland

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 06:20 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Damnit......you beat me to it! :andy:

I knew you'd remember that. Kinda miss Pacman's bad grammar, and mispronunciation.

#scripclubs

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He will get no sympathy from me.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2019, 06:36 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Jerry “the scapegoat” Porter. Now everything will be fine in yinzerland

I hope not. I was really hoping that they started over fresh with all new coaches for every position. Since Mike "I never learned how to win a challenge" Tomlin wasn't fired, we'll have to settle for another year of mediocrity.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, for a minute there i didn't have a damn clue who he was talking about. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote