Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost decade reboot
Wow, I didnt think it could get this bad.....but it officially has.

How pathetic was it when Marv challenged that 4th and 1? It just oozed of desperation.

Hey Mike , please jump off a freeway overpass and take your moron coaching staff with you....including Hugh.

This team plays with no fire, passion or anything for that matter. Its a truly sad situation. Our backups couldn't play in College let alone NFL. The only thing I liked was Jeff Driskel, he actually showed something. Please let him play the rest of way, im tired of the red pop gun too.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Wow, I didnt think it could get this bad.....but it officially has.

How pathetic was it when Marv challenged that 4th and 1?  It just oozed of desperation.

Hey Mike , please jump off a freeway overpass and take your moron coaching staff with you....including Hugh.

This team plays with no fire, passion or anything for that matter. Its a truly sad situation. Our backups couldn't play in College let alone NFL. The only thing I liked was Jeff Driskel, he actually showed something. Please let him play the rest of way, im tired of the red pop gun too.
We're all a little frustrated but do yourself a favor and reword your 3rd line. Do that and we can have a good discussion.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4NYDks3.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We're all a little frustrated but do yourself a favor and reword your 3rd line. Do that and we can have a good discussion.

Of course I didnt mean that fwy thing literally...BUT
after 45 yrs of watching this team...and the frustration of how the owner operates VS the other 31  legit operations …..it just comes out .  
And I meant what I said about Hugh....I pray they do not bring him back . ..theres a reason why he was out on the streets looking for work. The Browns are doing much better without him.   
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:40 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Wow, I didnt think it could get this bad.....but it officially has.

How pathetic was it when Marv challenged that 4th and 1? It just oozed of desperation.

I agree, I like Driskel too. I always said that he’s a better quarterback than Andy Dalton . If Dalton is out the rest of the way we will see what happens. At least that is one thing that will be exciting to watch. I think if AJ Green comes back next week that this guy will really light him up.
Reply/Quote
Well folks as much as it pains me to admit this and I would love to place ALL OF the blame on Lewis, Brown and the entire staff this team just isn't going to be any good at all playing so many backups and backups backups and backups backups backups.. Kind of like cars. You start out driving a new car..it breaks down so you go to your old used car. It breaks down so you borrow your cousins 4th in line used car and it breaks down . Pretty soon you're walking and getting hit by drunk motorists . The Bengals are losing to drunk motorists at this point and the cops all left town.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:58 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I agree, I like Driskel too. I always said that he’s a better quarterback than Andy Dalton . If Dalton is out the rest of the way we will see what happens. At least that is one thing that will be exciting to watch. I think if AJ Green comes back next week that this guy will really light him up.

Oh cmon.. I have a pile of straw I'll let you grasp at if it makes you feel any better .. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:00 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well folks as much as it pains me to admit this and I would love to place ALL OF the blame on Lewis, Brown and the entire staff this team just isn't going to be any good at all playing so many backups and backups backups and backups backups backups.. Kind of like cars. You start out driving a new car..it breaks down so you go to your old used car. It breaks down so you borrow your cousins 4th in line used car and it breaks down . Pretty soon you're walking and getting hit by drunk motorists . The Bengals are losing to drunk motorists at this point and the cops all left town.. 

Ya injuries do hurt us. But when you do nothing about it befor the trade deadline who’s fault is it? Trying not to get someone from free agency. Just go with what we got which Marvin has great confidence in. See stories on Tate and why he is on practice squad.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:51 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Of course I didnt mean that fwy thing literally...

Well, I should hope not.  He could land on another car and hurt an innocent driver.  Next time, suggest he take a header into the Ohio river ThumbsUp  

Today was an abomination.  I walked around today looking at all of those people dressed in Bengal gear, all the parents with their kids, and all of those older fans in their 70s and 80s that have been with this team since day one when Paul led his first team onto the grass at Nippert, and it just pissed me off.  We all deserve so much better, and this dithering owner/GM sits up in his box, falling asleep as he counts his money, and not giving two shits about winning.  

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote