Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
love the new boards and the bengals play
New to this board,former member of jungle noise..bengalbalzac,bengalbalzac420 ,mugwa,seadragon .were some of my aliases.too many dumbass moderators on the old board,anyways bengals look great all around cant wait for vontaze to be back,sorry in advance of grammar,spelling mistakes im trying to work and manage my bengals fever
Reply/Quote
I think I remember 'seadragon'. Anyway, welcome.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
I think this new board is directly responsible for the positive vibes, which in turn is translating into positive outcomes for the players. We are creating our own new Bengals world, and the proof is that this team is playing like it believes in itself.
Reply/Quote
It was when jungle noise was just one page and people actually left messages on it,its been like 10 years,anyways thanks for the welcome,been a fan for a long time,im happy right now but it cautious
Reply/Quote
Is cc from dayton here?
Reply/Quote
Yes, this is a much better message board no question and welcome.

The team is looking great and no better place to speak about it.
Reply/Quote
Cc from dayton was a moderator on the old board,i went to his house one time and watched the game at his bengals bar,we all got drunk as fk and watched a win,that has been yea4s ago now and ive lost touch with him,would like to talk to him again
Reply/Quote