Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
mic'd up- "I'm him!"

how can you not love Mike Hilton

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Damn, those two little snips are great. Lovin me some Hilton. Also loved the way Zac was one of the guys there.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love when we get glimpses of how Joe acts with his teammates. You always hear since his days at OSU how much of a 'dawg' he is and how much his teammates love him. Fun to see when he's lettin the cockiness flow with his teammates.

Cigar
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Love Hilton, he's one of my favorites. In fact I love the whole team.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 06:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Love Hilton, he's one of my favorites. In fact I love the whole team.

Same. And in that spirit as much as I want them to win it all because I'm a Bengals fan, I hope they can win it all for themselves. These guys are deserving of being Super Bowl champions. 
Reply/Quote
Jessie Bates had maybe the greatest quote ever about Joe:

“I always say that I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a dead body in his basement because he’s a killer.” 
Reply/Quote
I agree Burrow is great, but I am also completely over this whole "Him/I am Him" thing that's sprung up. Was kind of dumb to begin with, now it's overused to boot.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 03:12 PM)pally Wrote:

how can you not love Mike Hilton

Jesus Christ that 1st hit where he jumped on Allen with all his weight omg that was violent
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 06:14 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Love Hilton, he's one of my favorites. In fact I love the whole team.

(01-25-2023, 06:21 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Same. And in that spirit as much as I want them to win it all because I'm a Bengals fan, I hope they can win it all for themselves. These guys are deserving of being Super Bowl champions. 
I knew I would love having him in the locker room when I saw this interview last year. I had no idea how good he would actually turn out to be. A tone setting tackler.

And as far as loving the team . . . all the way down to the ST guys like Johnston and Morgan, these guys are easy to root for unless you're a fan of the opponent for that week.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I am also a him, Joe. I’m with you!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Can’t wait to hear “Yeah, I’m thinkin’ I’m back!” this coming Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 07:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I agree Burrow is great, but I am also completely over this whole "Him/I am Him" thing that's sprung up. Was kind of dumb to begin with, now it's overused to boot.

Please relegate your pronoun hatred to PNR…

I / He / Him thank you
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gTJO7TRAAQk

This was kind of funny
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2023, 04:40 PM)BurrowTheGoat Wrote: I love when we get glimpses of how Joe acts with his teammates. You always hear since his days at OSU how much of a 'dawg' he is and how much his teammates love him. Fun to see when he's lettin the cockiness flow with his teammates.

His first TD in the NFL... The pretty long run on opening day in 2020. He handed the ball to Bobby Hart. You could read his lips saying "spike that b***h"... He's so damn cool.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This team is a lot of fun. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Tired of hearing Mahomes fanboys crying about "If Patrick had Chase and Higgins . . . Blah ####ing Blah".

Joe took over a 2-14 team with no o-line.
Patrick sat for a year behind Alex Smith on a team that went 11-5 and 12-4 before he got there. Then they traded up to get Patrick and then went 9-6 before letting him start the last game of the season, a 27-24 win over a 5-11 Broncos team.

Patrick played his entire career minus one game behind a good o-line. He sucked that one game, which was oddly reminiscent of watching Burrow trying to play behind his o-line before his knee was shredded his rookie year.

The next off-season, the Bengals wanted to sign o-line but top OG Thuney signed with KC in the first minutes of FA, so they settled for Reilly Rief. Then KC trades for two time pro-bowler, now four time pro-bowler, Orlando Brown Jr.

KC nails the draft with Creed Humphery taken after the Bengals took Jackson Carman. They also picked up Trey Smith after the Bengals took Trey Hill. But the Bengals did get Ja'Marr Chase.

Finally, through free agency, the Bengals put together an o-line that can compete in big games and, suddenly, the Patrick worshippers, thinking of a decade of AFC dominance, face the possibility of it all being nothing more than a dream. They know that this might be the last AFC Championship Game that they'll ever see in KC, so now it's "If Patrick had this" or "If Patrick had that" . . . We get it. If your team was better, Patrick would win against Burrow. But they're not better, and, in fact, neither is Patrick.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
So cool Joe Cool

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
the full video....its a good one

and a bonus

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That was awesome.

Chase and Higgins "I never played in the snow before" - "Me neither"
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote