Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mockers
I tried to put myself in the bengals Front office mindset with positions they love, but mostly chose players that i like in these situations

1- billy price OC, ohio state
I think he is the guy here, really any of the 3 top centers should be the pick at this point. He has the power we need to really jump start the running game

2- Mike Hughes CB, UCF
introducing the pacman replacement, I feel like this guy has been a target of the front office since the get go,also gives us options for the offseason with this being dennards contract year, and i wouldn't be a bit surprised if we took him at 21.

3a- Derrick Nnadi DT, florida state
they are dying for a nose tackle, Nnadi has fantastic tape but many feel he is undersized

3b- Mike White QB, WKU
new backup QB has potential to overtake Dalton after a couple years, has top tier arm talent

4 Alex Cappa OT/OG Humboldt State
has the size and atleticism to play RT but needs work on pass blocking so may be better at guard

5a Jaleel Scott WR, New Mexico St.
tall, athletic WR high points ball and tracks the ball extremely well, but is lanky and could use some beef

5b Jordan Whitehead S, Pitt
very atletic but undersized, is a playmaker even has experience as a RB

5c Tegray Scales LB, Indiana
hometown kid, great instincts, will most likely be depth early in his career but could develop into a starter
Reply/Quote
Still think we need an End for the rotation Fozzie but overall would be very happy with this.

Good job.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2018, 02:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Still think we need an End for the rotation Fozzie but overall would be very happy with this.

Good job.

I mostly agree, but also think we see more of Willis and Lawson this year on earlier downs
Reply/Quote