Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most idiotic disappointment tonight
I would personally like to give the most idiotic player of the game to #27...... MELBA TOAST WHIFF aka kirkpatrick

we kept this guy to let an awesome offensive lineman go??? WTF! By the way, the Oline did better tonight for a change!

Reply/Quote
O line did look much better.

Kirkpatrick bad tonight. He was falling down and holding. I love when he is all over a receiver then looks at the ref like what did I do? Classic
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick isn't worth his weight in horse shit.
Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick was targeted all night. How he is a starter is beyond me. First PI call was weak but he didn't have to grab the arm. He alwAys seems to take bad penalties.

Iloka had an easy interception on the first play wit 21 seconds to go. Hit him on inside shoulder. Looks like Zkirkpatrivk said something to him.

Pretty bad when Dre has to say something to you
Reply/Quote
you're right he wasn't worth horseshit. he did the right play in the PI call though, he was beaten and knew it saved 7, unfortunately the next play gave them 7 anyways thanks to 2 rooks.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:39 AM)CanadianBengal Wrote: Kirkpatrick was targeted all night. How he is a starter is beyond me. First PI call was weak but he didn't have to grab the arm. He alwAys seems to take bad penalties.

Iloka had an easy interception on the first play wit 21 seconds to go. Hit him on inside shoulder. Looks like Zkirkpatrivk said something to him.

Pretty bad when Dre has to say something to you
Whats the word incompetent ThumbsUp  Dre gets burned all game every game all day, Illoka  is useless in coverage, what hurt me is the planned hit on Burfict and no Bengal player got upset, just a bunch of pu**ies, he had to crawl on his knees half unconscious to try and fight Schuster , this team is soft and week like Marvin. We should have promoted Mike Zimmer when we had the chance.
Reply/Quote