Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moving on from Glass Eaters
Frank no longer wants "Glass Eaters" he wants the line to be Bruce Lee

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
"My form is no form".

I once represented the sportswriter Davis Miller who knew Bruce and wrote the book "The Tao of Bruce Lee".
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 02:44 PM)pally Wrote: Frank no longer wants "Glass Eaters"  he wants the line to be Bruce Lee

Naw, We need glass eaters....

[Image: 10b.gif]
Reply/Quote
Love it, just needs to get them going ooyyyeeuuuhh lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 02:44 PM)pally Wrote: Frank no longer wants "Glass Eaters"  he wants the line to be Bruce Lee

As Bruce Lee said, be like water.
"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

The OL needs to be fluid like water and adapt to any situation.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

So Frank doesnt know what he wants lol
Reply/Quote
Bruce Lee was 5'7", 140 lbs. He'd suck as an olineman
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tongue 
(06-14-2022, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bruce Lee was 5'7", 140 lbs. He'd suck as an olineman

And got thrown into a car by a stunt man.
Reply/Quote
Don't think Bruce Lee has enough ass in his pants to be a good NFL O-lineman.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bruce Lee was 5'7", 140 lbs. He'd suck as an olineman

What's Chuck doing ?
Reply/Quote
But does he still want guys with a little shit in their neck? Around the 10:15 mark of the video.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I don't care who he says they need to be like because I LOVE the intensity and I [b]LOVE[/b] how he's making them all go 110% on every rep!

I also love how he's fine-tuning them to make sure it's 100% correct and not letting them waste any reps!

Practice how you play and he's making them earn their spots!
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 08:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  I [b]LOVE[/b] how he's making them all go 110% on every rep!

[Image: Spinal_Tap_05.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 08:42 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: But does he still want guys with a little shit in their neck?  

WTF does that even mean?  I have never heard that term and to be honest it is the last thing I would want in an offensive lineman.

"Eating glass" makes sense. "Shit in neck" sounds mentally challenged.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 08:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What's Chuck doing ?

Reversing the effects of climate change.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 03:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: As Bruce Lee said, be like water.
"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

The OL needs to be fluid like water and adapt to any situation.

so now I have this picture in my head of Frank leading all the lineman in the morning affirmations, followed by their yoga and morning meditation sessions

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 11:18 PM)pally Wrote: so now I have this picture in my head of Frank leading all the lineman in the morning affirmations, followed by their yoga and morning meditation sessions

Carman doesn't start until he can snatch the pebble from Frank's hand.
Reply/Quote
“The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.”
Reply/Quote

His back was also severely jacked up, so cue the Carman concerns.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 11:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF does that even mean?  I have never heard that term and to be honest it is the last thing I would want in an offensive lineman.

"Eating glass" makes sense. "Shit in neck" sounds mentally challenged.

I have no idea what it means.  Just something he said and I recall a lot of people wondering the same when he said that.   Makes me think of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine volunteered to spend time with an elderly person that had a goiter. 

Quote:Elaine: Did you say goiter? What goiter?

Mrs. O: This football-shaped lump jutting out the side of my neck.
Elaine: Oh, *that* goiter. Hey... Heh heh heh... Whaddya know...
Mrs. O: Does it bother you?
Elaine: Bother me? Oh, phhbt... Why would a little goiter like that
bother me? No, not a bit. It's nothing. It's nothin', it's um,
in fact, it's um, it's very distinctive, y'know? Um, I mean you
want to know something? I, I wish I had one. [pause] Really

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote