Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moving on from Glass Eaters
(06-14-2022, 11:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Reversing the effects of climate change.

LOL

My favorite Chuck Norris joke: Chuck's actually been dead for like 5 years now. The grim reaper is just afraid to tell him.  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 03:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: As Bruce Lee said, be like water.
"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."

The OL needs to be fluid like water and adapt to any situation.

Nice Ocho. Always have loved how Frank works with the OL. He is always amped up and pushing his dudes.

Just the type of OL coach I have always wanted here. Hope he finally builds a great OL in Cincy. Been a decade and a half 
since we had a great OL.

(06-14-2022, 08:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What's Chuck doing ?

Good question. Chuck is awesome. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 08:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: What's Chuck doing ?

Prolly still recovering from that beating he took from Bruce in "Way of the Dragon" 50 years ago  Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmgcqOM9rG0
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "My form is no form".

I once represented the sportswriter Davis Miller who knew Bruce and wrote the book "The Tao of Bruce Lee".

I thought he called it the art of fighting, without fighting
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 06:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bruce Lee was 5'7", 140 lbs. He'd suck as an olineman

I think of that movie “ Necessary Roughness” where that guy beats up the whole team using Kung Fu…
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 01:51 AM)The Clapp Wrote: I think of that movie “ Necessary Roughness” where that guy beats up the whole team using Kung Fu…

That is a classic.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Reply/Quote
lol chuck would destroy lee in a real fight.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 12:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

And die when you are just 33.
Reply/Quote
So the linemen now have to break stacks of cinder blocks with their heads?
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 07:46 PM)Joelist Wrote: So the linemen now have to break stacks of cinder blocks with their heads?

maybe they started last year. that explains why they looked so confused.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 11:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF does that even mean?  I have never heard that term and to be honest it is the last thing I would want in an offensive lineman.

"Eating glass" makes sense. "Shit in neck" sounds mentally challenged.

I think Frank is either having fun in the spotlight hopefully to deflect tension, or trolling or both.  He has vets that should have cohesion by the 2nd month, but he better get a few of these kids to the next level.  I'm sure they see it as levity, amused by the next drunk uncle hyperbole on it's way.  It's better than being worried about using condiments the wrong way.  
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 06:06 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: lol chuck would destroy lee in a real fight.

Chuck taught Bruce to not use those crazy kicks, cause he could break his leg with solid foundation strikes.

Love Bruce, great fighter but in a real fight he would lose to Chuck. Chuck Norris is too sound. Mellow
Reply/Quote