Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my 4/15 mock w indy trade.
ok here is my latest mock with trade w indy. Indy doesn't have a 1st rounder due to trade with SF so they will be looking to add a QB, as Rivers is only on a 1 year deal. They are sitting at #34, they know we don't need a Qb, but they want to secure whoever falls out of the 1st round.(Love??) So I think they do this:

Bengals/Colts trade:

-Indy gets #33 selects Jordan Love QB

-Bengals get #34 and #160(5th)

My Mock:

1) Joe Burrow-QB (LSU)

2) Lloyd Cushenberry-OG (LSU)- becomes instant starter

3) Josh Uche- OLB (Michigan) - nice hybrid OLB, instant rotational starter

4) Van Jefferson- WR (Florida) - need to add WR's, good area of draft to do so, he becomes 4/5 receiver now!

5) Jonathon Garvin- DE (Miami, Fla) - becomes depth at area of need

5)from indy - Colton McKivitz- OT (WVU)- becomes that swing G/RT guy needed for line depth

6) Julian Blackmon- S (Utah) - backup S/ST, replaces Fedjelem

7) Austin Mack- WR (Ohio St)- backup WR/ST, probably replaces Morgan/Willis
Reply/Quote
I’m hoping Love falls out of the 1st round to see if we get any good trade offers. I don’t want to go to far down in the second, but it could be worth it depending on the offer.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 05:37 PM)The Stars In Stripes Wrote: I’m hoping Love falls out of the 1st round to see if we get any good trade offers. I don’t want to go to far down in the second, but it could be worth it depending on the offer.

I can see the 49ers trading out of #31 because after their two first round picks they don't have another until the 5th. Jaguars would be a good trade partner for them if they havent already taken Love at #20.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I guess that I really don't understand why Indy would want to move up one spot, when the Bengals obviously won't be a concern to draft Love?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 06:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess that I really don't understand why Indy would want to move up one spot, when the Bengals obviously won't be a concern to draft Love?

To block others from moving into the 33rd spot!!
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 06:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess that I really don't understand why Indy would want to move up one spot, when the Bengals obviously won't be a concern to draft Love?

(04-15-2020, 09:42 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: To block others from moving into the 33rd spot!!

This exactly.

It's not a fear of Cincinnati taking him, but if there is a top tier QB talent there at 33 and someone wants him enough, they'll leap up to get him. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote

They probably wouldn't but they could move to 32 just to get the 5th year option.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 01:25 AM)J24 Wrote: They probably wouldn't but they could move to 32 just to get the 5th year option.

I think that Indy would have to give up a 4th definitely and possibly a future late rounder for that deal to happen.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I think I liked your other mock better. Aside from Burrow and Johnson, the players you drafted don't move the needle much. If we take an OG, I think it will be later in the draft.
Reply/Quote
I'm not a huge fan of Cushenberry - especially if we are moving him to OG.
Reply/Quote