Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my last mock w 1st rd trade!
Ok here is my wish for the draft, I've included a trade in the first rd, let me know what you think!!

rd 1) Traded to Washington for #15, and #76(3rd). Washington wants to get a QB and get ahead of Miami and Giants here, and we have our guy in mind and offer them the cheapest package and gain a #3 rd pick.

1) Rashaan Gary- DE Michigan -provides youth on the Dline and upgrades the pass rush.

2) JJ Arcega-Whiteside-WR Stanford- Zac gets a solid playmaker to team up on the outside and gives us many weapons.

3) Germaine Pratt-LB NC State- we are in need of LB'rs!!!

3wash) Martez Ivey-OT- Florida- possible RT of the future, provides depth now!!

4) Jarrett Stidham -QB- Auburn- possible future QB, provides good young backup

5) Drew Sample-TE- Washington- 6'5 tall, good red zone target nice backup

6) Mike Edwards-S Kentucky- special teamer, backup SS

6) Te'Von Coney-LB Notre Dame- special teamer, backup, replaces V.Rey

6) Bunchy Stallings-OG/T Kentucky- good oline depth in the interior 6'7 320 big!

6) Dexter Williams-RB Notre Dame- big back to team up with Mixon, 4-5 carries a game guy.

6) Cole Tracy-PK LSU - younger and cheaper than Randy, may need to free up space to extend guys?

7) Jackson Barton-T Utah - another Tackle that might be able to develop to something.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 07:50 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok here is my wish for the draft, I've included a trade in the first rd, let me know what you think!!

rd 1) Traded to Washington for #15, and #76(3rd). Washington wants to get a QB and get ahead of Miami and Giants here, and we have our guy in mind and offer them the cheapest package and gain a #3 rd pick.

1) Rashaan Gary- DE Michigan -provides youth on the Dline and upgrades the pass rush.

2) JJ Arcega-Whiteside-WR Stanford- Zac gets a solid playmaker to team up on the outside and gives us many weapons.

3) Germaine Pratt-LB NC State- we are in need of LB'rs!!!

3wash) Martez Ivey-OT- Florida- possible RT of the future, provides depth now!!

4) Jarrett Stidham -QB- Auburn- possible future QB, provides good young backup

5) Drew Sample-TE- Washington- 6'5 tall, good red zone target nice backup

6) Mike Edwards-S Kentucky- special teamer, backup SS

6) Te'Von Coney-LB Notre Dame- special teamer, backup, replaces V.Rey

6) Bunchy Stallings-OG/T Kentucky- good oline depth in the interior 6'7 320 big!

6) Dexter Williams-RB Notre Dame- big back to team up with Mixon, 4-5 carries a game guy.

6) Cole Tracy-PK LSU - younger and cheaper than Randy, may need to free up space to extend guys?

7) Jackson Barton-T Utah - another Tackle that might be able to develop to something.

Love this one Schroomy, saved the best for last!
Reply/Quote