Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my take as I watched the game with crying jordan face
All week I waited for this game, I thought we would win. Dallas can't match up to us. They was being beat last week by the 49ers 14-0 at half. First Dallas drive of the game, just running on us at will, where was the burfict affect on this defense? I was asking. He DID look out of shape today. I noticed when he was diving at people from behind and completely whiffing. Didn't even notice other linebackers. Except v Rey which I don't like, drew a flag on a big 3rd Down. Zeke looked like a freak of nature, I didn't know he was so big and hard to bring down. Even burfict had trouble bringing him down.it just felt like we will have to out score Dallas in this game.

But little to my surprise the offense was just weird. Not using hill hardly at all. All gio and he did have some ok runs but I seen him tap dancing the holes too, even the guy next to me mentioned it, he's dancing to much. But nobody mentions it when it's gio. We should of had a huge running day, they are weak on the interior. But Bodine still gets manhandled, imagine that! Also Dalton made me mad, I seen him miss Boyd being wide open twice on crucial plays. I don't know how Andy missed seeing him. I'm sorry but today I wanted to see what mccaron would do. And I do like Andy but he's got flaws, he looks to have took a step back from last year. I seen the panicky Dalton running out of the pocket a lot, and rushing his throws. Omg the offense was stagnit and putrid. The oc really sucked along with the o line. We activated Cody core and didn't even utilize him which I think is a mistake.

I'm just down and out about the season now. I have no faith in marvin and this coaching staff. I feel like the crying Jordan watching these games. And I DO believe we have the talent. It's all coaching. We got stars on this team I love and a lot of good players. Like I'd put Shaw at free safety instead of Williams. We get William Jackson we got a ball hawk, that I think can develop into a top corner in the NFL. Burfict idk if he can get in shape but he's football smart. We got that rookie linebacker, utilize him If he's really the 2nd coming of Luke Kuechly,instead of V Rey. He hurts us more then helps us .I actually like our wide outs if we utilize them. Boyd is said to be a beast, core is big and I think he could play a good role on offense. Possibly a #2.he looks like Beckham. Then we get Tyler Eifert back. This offense has potential to explode on teams. But... We need to fix the O line that's going to take personnel changes, for God sakes try a new center, he's getting pulverized out there and we got westerman or boling who can block better. Make the change. But marvin is scared of change. He don't even fight for this team one bit, he stands there with a oh shit look. That will fire our guys right up won't it marvin. Marvin reminds me of my grandpa at 80 years old, like he's a good guy, but he's kind of dumb and hard headed. He treats guys like family, and don't want to replace them. I've had enough. Marvin needs to be on the hot seat. His intelligence is lacking, or his balls. Rant over.
Reply/Quote