Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
new PS signees
both are cornerbacks. By my calculation we need to make another roster move to remove someone in order to be able to add 2 players. I'm assuming it is likely Spain's promotion to the active squad

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 04:18 PM)pally Wrote: both are cornerbacks.  By my calculation we need to make another roster move to remove someone in order to be able to add 2 players.  I'm assuming it is likely Spain's promotion to the active squad

Dugas was released the same day that Takk was waived, and if I remember correctly we had one open spot prior to Dugas being waived with all the Covid list stuff, so as of right now I think we are full.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it means Sunday was the last time we'll see Tony Brown in a Bengals uniform. Not only was he garbage he actually tried to talk smack to Claypool when we were down by about 30. Brown didn't even defend him well; Ben simply missed the throw.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 05:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Dugas was released the same day that Takk was waived, and if I remember correctly we had one open spot prior to Dugas being waived with all the Covid list stuff, so as of right now I think we are full.

I was right about needing to make another roster move.  They added Freedom Akinmoladun and Trayvon Henderson to the COVID list which puts us at 15 PS players again..

Trae Waynes cleared the COVID list but remains on IR

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hopefully it means Sunday was the last time we'll see Tony Brown in a Bengals uniform. Not only was he garbage he actually tried to talk smack to Claypool when we were down by about 30. Brown didn't even defend him well; Ben simply missed the throw.

Yeah, hopefully one of these new bums will bump Tony Brown's ass down the road.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote