Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obsessed with Mock, mocks. I promise no more.
Per Fan Speak Mock Challenge CBS big board Difficult.

1. Jawaan Taylor OT Florida
2. Mack WIlson LB Alabama
3. Connor Mcgovern OG Penn St
4. Tevon Coney LB Notre Dame
5. Martez Ivey OT Florida
6. Dontavius Russell DT Auburn
6. Zach Gentry TE Michigan
6. Iman Marshall CB USC
6. Jordan Scarlett RB Florida
6. Terry Godwin WR Georgia
7. Trace Mcsorley QB Penn St.
Reply/Quote
I highly doubt they go T first round. I'm thinking it's probably LB or DT. Good draft tho, I wouldn't mind this if it happened
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 01:24 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Per Fan Speak Mock Challenge CBS big board Difficult.

1. Jawaan Taylor OT Florida
2. Mack WIlson LB Alabama
3. Connor Mcgovern OG Penn St
4. Tevon Coney LB Notre Dame
5. Martez Ivey OT Florida
6. Dontavius Russell DT Auburn
6. Zach Gentry TE Michigan
6. Iman Marshall CB USC
6. Jordan Scarlett RB Florida
6. Terry Godwin WR Georgia
7. Trace Mcsorley QB Penn St.

I like it a lot. Gentry in the 6th would be a steal.

This takes care of our needs no doubt.

(04-04-2019, 03:58 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I highly doubt they go T first round. I'm thinking it's probably LB or DT. Good draft tho, I wouldn't mind this if it happened

Why is that HH? Cause of what Troy said?
Reply/Quote
Quote:I promise no more.

fibber
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 04:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like it a lot. Gentry in the 6th would be a steal.

This takes care of our needs no doubt.

Why is that HH? Cause of what Troy said?

Because O-line has a higher rate of success thru the first three rounds, historically. It carries the highest odds thru the first three than any other position. So you have a little more flexibility all things equal to other positional needs
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 08:33 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Because O-line has a higher rate of success thru the first three rounds, historically. It carries the highest odds thru the first three than any other position. So you have a little more flexibility all things equal to other positional needs

Cool brother, there are some good OT's like Sharping and Tytus Howard later.

Would love Oliver or Wilkins in the first if we go 3-tech DT.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 09:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool brother, there are some good OT's like Sharping and Tytus Howard later.

Yeah and the fact their top 30 visit have been later round guys, it sure does point to that being the case. But weirder things have happened before
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 09:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cool brother, there are some good OT's like Sharping and Tytus Howard later.

I don’t think Howard makes it to the later rounds. It’s starting to look like rd 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 09:48 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yeah and the fact their top 30 visit have been later round guys, it sure does point to that being the case. But weirder things have happened before

We have seen that they don't always draft who visits...

(04-04-2019, 09:52 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I don’t think Howard makes it to the later rounds. It’s starting to look like rd 2

Possible, but i have heard people liking Sharping better than Howard who is mostly spoken of as a 3rd or 4th rounder.

When i said later i meant after the first round, not late round pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We have seen that they don't always draft who visits...

Possible, but i have heard people liking Sharping better than Howard who is mostly spoken of as a 3rd or 4th rounder.

FWIW Daniel Jeremiah has Howard rated #50 overall

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We have seen that they don't always draft who visits...

When i said later i meant after the first round, not late round pick.

Yeah, not a "for sure" thing, but think it does give us some insight of where they plan on drafting guys. I've been known to be wrong before, tho  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:58 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: FWIW Daniel Jeremiah has Howard rated #50 overall

Hey, i would be fine with taking Tytus with our 2nd rounder...

Then go LB like Pratt or Long in the 3rd.

(04-05-2019, 02:03 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yeah, not a "for sure" thing, but think it does give us some insight of where they plan on drafting guys. I've been known to be wrong before, tho  ThumbsUp

Never know about the draft, it is always nutz.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 02:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey, i would be fine with taking Tytus with our 2nd rounder...

Then go LB like Pratt or Long in the 3rd.

Never know about the draft, it is always nutz.

It's why I love the draft and these mocks. Like you can never really be wrong. That usually never happens lol
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 02:12 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: It's why I love the draft and these mocks. Like you can never really be wrong. That usually never happens lol

Yeah, this is why i never make bets with anyone like Ocho and Jpoore did last year.

Bet Ocho is hating not being able to make a mock this year ha ha.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 02:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, this is why i never make bets with anyone like Ocho and Jpoore did last year.

Bet Ocho is hating not being able to make a mock this year ha ha.

He can make a burner account  Ninja
Reply/Quote