Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
odell beckem
After fining taz 70000. They better throw the book at odel beckem.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like he'll be suspended a game.
Reply/Quote
The way he was playing on Sunday, I thought he was a Stooler.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Should only be suspended if Norman gets suspended too. Refs need punished too for not getting it under control after Norman bodyslammed Beckham. (The headshot by Beckham was downright uncalled for though.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Goldilocks is looking at a suspension. Far more outrageous then anything Burfict has done. Outside of the ankle twisting incident, Burfict at least tries to make it look like it was within a football play. Not outright diving at someones head.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Should only be suspended if Norman gets suspended too. Refs need punished too for not getting it under control after Norman bodyslammed Beckham. (The headshot by Beckham was downright uncalled for though.)

Norman won't be suspended. That headshot is the reason Beckham will. That was a blatant attempt to injure and could have been very bad if it would have caused one.
Reply/Quote
Beckham has been given a 1 game suspension.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 05:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Should only be suspended if Norman gets suspended too. Refs need punished too for not getting it under control after Norman bodyslammed Beckham. (The headshot by Beckham was downright uncalled for though.)

BS, Norman was composed compared to Beckham.

Beckham blatantly hit him and every other guy in the face on nearly every play.

It was ridiculous that Coughlin let that shit go on and that the refs didn't call like 10 penalties on the guy.

Beckham was totally out of control.

Dropped the easy TD early and then just lost it.
Reply/Quote
So are they going to hammer mike Mitchell for head hunting since they are setting the standard with Beckham?
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 07:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Beckham has been given a 1 game suspension.

Good.
Reply/Quote
I'm still waiting on the discipline on Mike Mitchell who said on Twitter before the game he was going to injure a player and then went out and did it.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm still waiting on the discipline on Mike Mitchell who said on Twitter before the game he was going to injure a player and then went out and did it.

I thought he got fined but yeah, he should be suspended big time.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: I'm still waiting on the discipline on Mike Mitchell who said on Twitter before the game he was going to injure a player and then went out and did it.

Exactly. Mitchell is no talent hack who does nothing but target players.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BS, Norman was composed compared to Beckham.

It was ridiculous that Coughlin let that shit go on and that the refs didn't call like 10 penalties on the guy.

Agreed, and the suspension should have been more than one game.  When the NFL is supposedly all about "player safety" and head trauma dominates the news, they needed to set an example.  At least three of four times he was slapping guys in the head, but the targeting was WAY out of line... he should have been ejected, then suspended.  And Coughlin should be fined as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 08:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: BS, Norman was composed compared to Beckham.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/20/josh-norman-odell-beckham-body-slam/

5th play of the game, Norman bodyslams Beckham then walks just far enough his groin is over Beckham's head. That's what started it, Nate. Don't try to make Norman out as some kind of saint. Dude is building himself in the Cortland Finnegan model of CB. Loud mouthed D-bag.

Also..
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/12/20/10630660/odell-beckham-jr-helmet-to-helmet-panthers-giants-nfl-josh-norman
Watch the retaliatory flying knee to the face by Norman. "Kept his cool..." right.

(Still agree Beckham needed the suspension, as I said in my first post, the helmet to helmet hit was way over the line. So it's deserving he got 1 game. Just wish justice in the NFL applied to the Steelers too.)

Reply/Quote

It's coming just as soon as the death threat against Burfict, DeCastro's suspension for eye gouging, Spaeth's knee twisting, and Wallace's suspension for head hunting get addressed.

AKA- Never
...But I am sure you can read about how targeted and abused by the NFL Steelers fans feel.

Reply/Quote
is this around the nfl or jungle noise?
People suck
Reply/Quote
Well for real. Beckham isn't that hard to spell. Haha
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 09:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/20/josh-norman-odell-beckham-body-slam/

5th play of the game, Norman bodyslams Beckham then walks just far enough his groin is over Beckham's head. That's what started it, Nate. Don't try to make Norman out as some kind of saint. Dude is building himself in the Cortland Finnegan model of CB. Loud mouthed D-bag.

Also..
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/12/20/10630660/odell-beckham-jr-helmet-to-helmet-panthers-giants-nfl-josh-norman
Watch the retaliatory flying knee to the face by Norman. "Kept his cool..." right.

(Still agree Beckham needed the suspension, as I said in my first post, the helmet to helmet hit was way over the line. So it's deserving he got 1 game. Just wish justice in the NFL applied to the Steelers too.)

Yeah one of the guys on Mike and Mike Monday was talking about it. According to him, Norman just got under Beckham's skin with a lot of homophobic slurs, which according to that guy, is common with Norman.

Quote:
Quote:Giants reviewed pregame incidents b/n Panthers players and Beckham. Are convinced he was threatened physically and called homophobic slurs
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) December 21, 2015
His report was supported by Giants reporter Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News:
Quote:Giants reviewed film of sidelines and determined Beckham was threatened by Panthers and taunted w/homophobic slurs, a source confirms ...
— Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoNYDN) December 21, 2015
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4688854-odell-beckham-josh-norman-suspension-new-york-giants-carolina-panthers-homophobic-slurs

And there's Batman.

Quote:A Carolina Panthers practice squad player carried a black baseball bat onto the field in pregame warm-ups Sunday and was motioning with it toward Odell Beckham Jr. while making comments to the New York Giants receiver.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14416271/odell-beckham-jr-new-york-giants-irked-carolina-panthers-bat-stunt

At the end of the day, Carolina knew they couldn't stop Beckham, so they tried to get in his head. They did. Beckham shouldn't have responded, but people are only reacting to half the story. If he had kept his cool, played his game and the media found out about Batman and the DBs talking about the Giants being gay, people would be losing their minds.
Reply/Quote
Actually, people wouldn't have lost their minds. If nothing happened during the game, it probably would be just another non-story.

Can you imagine if all of the dialogue that is said in the heat of an NFL game was shared to the public?
Reply/Quote