Poll: orange pants options
no orange pants
solid orange pants
orange pants with black stripes
orange chaps
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orange pants poll
I don't want us to wear orange pants because we will look too much like the Browns. But I think it would be cool to have orange pants with black stripes like our helmets.

Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
The team is really missing out on a lot of fun by not leaning into the tiger stripes on occasion. Still need a white helmet with black stripes.
Reply/Quote
     Sounds like a good color scheme if they are done right just not sure if they would be ok by the NFL standards. If the stripes wrapped around the thigh.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 12:02 PM)BengalsBong Wrote:  not sure if they would be ok by the NFL standards. 

Don't think they can say anything after allowing this.....

[Image: steelers34throwbacks15.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 12:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't think they can say anything after allowing this.....

The Pittsburgh Butterflies?

[Image: zebra_longwing_Philip_Kline2_lg.jpg] 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I do like Clemson’s all orange uniforms...

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 12:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I do like Clemson’s all orange uniforms...

Perhaps my eyes deceive me, but Clemson's orange looks slightly darker (or more dull?) than the Bengals' orange.
I personally would be happy to see the Bengals change the tint of the orange to what Clemson has, but it would also mean changing the tint of the helmet. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I personally like a mix of black and orange. Orange tops with black pants for some reason looks great to me, but I can see how others may not approve.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:56 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: The team is really missing out on a lot of fun by not leaning into the tiger stripes on occasion. Still need a white helmet with black stripes.

I think the word was they were looking at getting rid of the one-helmet rule starting in 2021.

It was a stupid rule to begin with, and ruined a lot of great throwback uniforms.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 12:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Perhaps my eyes deceive me, but Clemson's orange looks slightly darker (or more dull?) than the Bengals' orange.
I personally would be happy to see the Bengals change the tint of the orange to what Clemson has, but it would also mean changing the tint of the helmet. 

Different shade for sure, but different pics look darker than others...

[Image: 7m0s6o0ulbn21.jpg]

[Image: 12719-Clemson-vs.-Virginia-Pregame-36.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 01:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think the word was they were looking at getting rid of the one-helmet rule starting in 2021.

It was a stupid rule to begin with, and ruined a lot of great throwback uniforms.

They don't even have to have different helmets to change the colors.  I am amazed at what they can do with vinyl wraps on cars these days.  I used to think it looked cheesey, but there are people putting them on Lambos and everything now.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 12:02 PM)BengalsBong Wrote:  Sounds like a good color scheme if they are done right just not sure if they would be ok by the NFL standards. If the stripes wrapped around the thigh.

It might already be a done deal, but I would never buy a piece of their gear again... Those look like kids jammies.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Prefer the black pants and agree that I would like to see white helmets with black stripes next season.

Those Uni's that Bong showed are terrible lol

Always have the stripes on the helmet, always.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 01:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They don't even have to have different helmets to change the colors.  I am amazed at what they can do with vinyl wraps on cars these days.  I used to think it looked cheesey, but there are people putting them on Lambos and everything now.

I wonder how these would hold up? They would take a lot less time to put on (wraps look great but it takes some time to do them right)

https://www.gamedayskinz.com/
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 12:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't think they can say anything after allowing this.....

Looks like something from an 1870s prison.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2020, 11:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't want us to wear orange pants because we will look too much like the Browns.  But I think it would be cool to have orange pants with black stripes like our helmets.

Thoughts?

I chose orange pants with black stripes but with the caveat of only while wearing black jerseys. I don't like the orange with white color scheme.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote