Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ouch
Don't know how many of you listen to the Ryen Russillo show but i was catching a bit of it on the way to grab some lunch, and Ryan Clark was on there just shredding Antonio Brown for his sideline antics. Said he was like all WR's "selfish", said he's done a good job fooling people that he's a team first guy...

Just shreeeeeeeed-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ded him. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 02:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't know how many of you listen to the Ryen Russillo show but i was catching a bit of it on the way to grab some lunch, and Ryan Clark was on there just shredding Antonio Brown for his sideline antics. Said he was like all WR's "selfish", said he's done a good job fooling people that he's a team first guy...

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 02:54 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Come on now. I know ABs ego is fragile, but i don't think he'll go that far from comments from a former teammate. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 02:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Don't know how many of you listen to the Ryen Russillo show but i was catching a bit of it on the way to grab some lunch, and Ryan Clark was on there just shredding Antonio Brown for his sideline antics. Said he was like all WR's "selfish", said he's done a good job fooling people that he's a team first guy...

[Image: t8GaqMh.gif]

He's a top notch wide receiver.  Goes with the territory. 
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 03:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on now. I know ABs ego is fragile, but i don't think he'll go that far from comments from a former teammate. 

Did Brad hijack your account?   Whatever

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 03:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Did Brad hijack your account?   Whatever

Darn it...you busted me, Coltsfan.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 03:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: [Image: t8GaqMh.gif]

He's a top notch wide receiver.  Goes with the territory. 

Unless your name is AJ Green and you're currently the best in the business. 

Reply/Quote
Here's a link, for those of you who "don't care". 

https://player.fm/series/the-ryen-russillo-show-1203975/hour-1-do-we-believe-in-alex-smith

Reply/Quote

Hilarious , good find. Is Lovenuts your daddy?
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2017, 04:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Unless your name is AJ Green and you're currently the best in the business. 

Those two things do not exist in the same person.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2017, 10:18 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Those two things do not exist in the same person.

Much like steeler fan and intellectual ability.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 06:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: Much like steeler fan and intellectual ability.

Oh no, not the second grade insults. Anything but that.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 06:52 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Oh no, not the second grade insults. Anything but that.

Can you comprehend anything higher?
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 07:55 PM)Beaker Wrote: Can you comprehend anything higher?

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 08:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

I apologize for doubting your higher grade smack.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2017, 08:40 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

She has a purty mouth. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote