Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
over/under today's attendence?
Will there be more or fewer than 30,000 people in the seats at PBS this afternoon?

I think just slightly over at about 31,000. Of course, the official number will likely be higher.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The Oakland fans aren't showing up like Browns fans, so I'll go under, sub 20k.
Reply/Quote
The stadium looked empty. Funny how they count paid attendance. People may be too embarrassed to show up after paying.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:22 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The stadium looked empty. Funny how they count paid attendance. People may be too embarrassed to show up after paying.

the official paid count was 44,568...looked like there were at least 15,000 fewer actual butts in the seats

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2018, 06:22 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The stadium looked empty. Funny how they count paid attendance. People may be too embarrassed to show up after paying.

(12-16-2018, 07:19 PM)pally Wrote:  
the official paid count was 44,568...looked like there were at least 15,000 fewer actual butts in the seats

Lol I bought the $200 season tickets but I know I wasnt there.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I doubt the actual butts in seats broke 30k
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Looked about the same as it did for the Denver game, maybe slightly lower. Too bad they don't have t release tickets redeemed. Those in attendance were enthusiastic, though.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote