Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone
we'll see what comes next

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Marvin just confirmed it in his press conference!
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: we'll see what comes next

I will believe it when I see it.  Jim O also said there would be outside candidates for the next coach and we all know how that turned out.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:18 PM)McC Wrote: I will believe it when I see it.  Jim O also said there would be outside candidates for the next coach and we all know how that turned out.

Marvin just confirmed it in his press conference.
Reply/Quote
Good riddance. Now if Marvin gets a little more control this might actually start to turn things around. I doubt it but I can dream, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:20 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Marvin just confirmed it in his press conference.

Well, son of a *****.  Next move, kick PA's hand picked turds to the curb.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's gone folks.

Thank the f*** christ
Reply/Quote
I feel slightly better...still won’t see me at PBS next year for the 3rd year in a row. That could fix our glaring issue from the past two seasons, but won’t solve the self control issues, lack of preparation/effort/heart for playoff games (if they luck out and sneak in again), and certainly won’t solve the lack of in game adjustments since Marvin doesn’t believe in them.
Reply/Quote
1st good decision made so far
Reply/Quote
Not just merely gone, but really most sincerely gone. Now to see who's next to go from staff. They'll get to the players eventually.
Reply/Quote
Former Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin needs to be the #1 Target to replace him.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:44 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Former Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin needs to be the #1 Target to replace him.

Bump. I'm like a Bengals insider.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 03:44 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Former Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin needs to be the #1 Target to replace him.

Hey, the Cards almost beat Seattle with a hobbled Drew Stanton at QB. I think Goodwin would be a pretty good hire, and maybe our next HC. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote